Blooper: My phony pony fell off in public today

I'm glad y'all are getting a good laugh of it. On the real, it look like a little pocket dog, like it should've been on a leash. I keep flashing back to seeing it on the ground.

You can google for an image of a tribble if you're wondering about that.

LOL, I am so sorry this happend to you.

The same thing happened to me when I was in high school. Someone hit me in the head with a doge ball and my pony went flying. I went home sick that day.:blush:

You girls had me laughing so loud!!!! I was at work in my classroom and laughed so loud. The only reason I didn't reply is that they have installed a web washer on our computers.:sad: I'm going through all the replies again for another laugh.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:O M G! Ok....if it makes you feel any better I lost a 3/4 wig in the water at the beach once....lol:lachen:And my boyfriend at the time proceeded to carry it back to our spot where we were set up LOL. I wanted to drown myself...

Okay that tops my story *l* I would have died. You would have seen me in the water looking like this smiley, just bald and screaming. :drowning:

Last edited:
Lawd, I prayed that would never happen. I was strutting and just knew I looked cute with drawstring phony pony on today. I went to a large department store and ran into a family friend. We were chatting and she said "Oops, let me get that for you." I looked down and there was my damned ponytail looking like a Tribble (Star Trek reference) on the floor. It looked like it was going to scurry away.

I pretended not to be embarrassed, picked it up off the floor and reattached it like it was no biggie. There weren't a lot of people looking, but I know I am on the darned security camera. I bet the people watching that were cutting up at my expense.

Just wanted to share.:lachen:
You could very well be a star one day (You Tube or some video show).

Lawd, I prayed that would never happen. I was strutting and just knew I looked cute with drawstring phony pony on today. I went to a large department store and ran into a family friend. We were chatting and she said "Oops, let me get that for you." I looked down and there was my damned ponytail looking like a Tribble (Star Trek reference) on the floor. It looked like it was going to scurry away.

I pretended not to be embarrassed, picked it up off the floor and reattached it like it was no biggie. There weren't a lot of people looking, but I know I am on the darned security camera. I bet the people watching that were cutting up at my expense.

Just wanted to share.:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Gotta love how you handled that one!!! :lachen: You are killing me!!!! :laugh:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: That happened to me in the subway station one day. I was running trying to get through the gate and up to the escalator to try and catch the train. Then this man said hey you dropped something. I looked back and my whole ponytail was on the floor. :perplexed I just didn't get the damn thing on good that day. It fell of like 4 times throughout the course of the day. Thank goodness nobody managed to catch it. When it got close to the end of the day I just took it off and put it in my purse at work. :nono: Word of advice - if you have a UPA clip, don't attach it to wet hair. It's not gonna stay.

ETA: It's not as bad as one of my gfs though. She had this wig that her mom had and didn't like. She used to wear it from time to time and she would wear some type of hat with it. It looked cute. Why one day when she was walking down the street the wind blew both the hat and the wig off? And she was running down the street chasing it with her own hair all over her head. She had just washed her hair and blowdried it (she had a short hair cut at the time) but hadn't done anything to it yet. I felt bad for her but it sure was funny. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:!!! I've been a lurker, but you made me spit my soup clear cross the room!!! That was hilarious! Had to post after that one!

I'm glad y'all are getting a good laugh of it. On the real, it look like a little pocket dog, like it should've been on a leash. I keep flashing back to seeing it on the ground.

You can google for an image of a tribble if you're wondering about that.

HaHaHa!!! I'm still laughing! You made my day by making me laugh! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!:lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: That happened to me in the subway station one day. I was running trying to get through the gate and up to the escalator to try and catch the train. Then this man said hey you dropped something. I looked back and my whole ponytail was on the floor. :perplexed I just didn't get the damn thing on good that day. It fell of like 4 times throughout the course of the day. Thank goodness nobody managed to catch it. When it got close to the end of the day I just took it off and put it in my purse at work. :nono: Word of advice - if you have a UPA clip, don't attach it to wet hair. It's not gonna stay.

ETA: It's not as bad as one of my gfs though. She had this wig that her mom had and didn't like. She used to wear it from time to time and she would wear some type of hat with it. It looked cute. Why one day when she was walking down the street the wind blew both the hat and the wig off? And she was running down the street chasing it with her own hair all over her head. She had just washed her hair and blowdried it (she had a short hair cut at the time) but hadn't done anything to it yet. I felt bad for her but it sure was funny. :lol:

Girl, the wind in the metro ain't no joke, especially when you're rushing.

LOL about your friend. That's like the Black version of the Wizard of Oz. Couldn't you imagine a black woman chasing after her weave and ending up in a magical land. :twister:Everyone would tell her that she had to go see the Wizard and she'd meet her gay boyfriend (played by Mr. J), Bobby Brown (playing himself), and her Ghetto girlfriend (Keyshia Cole) along the way. The Wizard would be Beyonce (in her Ring the Alarm video gear with that long *** ponytail) who'd give her a magical lace front wig and tell her to do the Crazy In Love booty dance to get home. Then, she'd wake up in her bed and realize it was a nightmare.

P.S. Imagination got carried away.

1121085323_3f0815f29d.jpg

Awww, look at the little phony ponies.....I mean tribbles. :lachen::lachen:is that a 1b 40 tribble.

I had the same thing happen to me recently. I was on a kidde roller coster and my phony pony fell off and flew over to where a bunch of people were standing in line. White guy picked it up and When I got off the ride he was like here you go. i was like thanks. I was so embarrased.

LOL, I am so sorry this happend to you.

The same thing happened to me when I was in high school. Someone hit me in the head with a doge ball and my pony went flying. I went home sick that day.:blush:

OOMMMMGGG I CAN'T BREAAAATTTHHHEEE....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::rofl3::rofl3:
Oh my head hurts....:lachen:God bless you all.

That is too funny. It has been very cold and winding in Michigan and yesterday a big gust of wind nearly got my quick weave. I grabed my head like I was holding on to a hat :lachen:before it blew off. I know people were looking at me crazy like why is she holding on to her hair:lachen:? I don't know if I could have handled myself the way you did. At least your hair was in a pony. I have braid under my weave going every whichaway:ohwell:.

LOL about your friend. That's like the Black version of the Wizard of Oz. Couldn't you imagine a black woman chasing after her weave and ending up in a magical land. :twister:Everyone would tell her that she had to go see the Wizard and she'd meet her gay boyfriend (played by Mr. J), Bobby Brown (playing himself), and her Ghetto girlfriend (Keyshia Cole) along the way. The Wizard would be Beyonce (in her Ring the Alarm video gear with that long *** ponytail) who'd give her a magical lace front wig and tell her to do the Crazy In Love booty dance to get home. Then, she'd wake up in her bed and realize it was a nightmare.

:dead:D@mn :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was in tears when I first read this! Thank you for sharing.

I remember after my first stretch I wore my first wig to work. I had four months of 4z NG - a little afro w/ some straight ends. I didn't want to use the combs because I was afraid they would irritate my scalp. That wig was rising on top of that NG all day like somebody was baking bread underneath it.

I wonder how Tina Turner kept her hair on while she Rolled on the River?

:lachen::lachen:This is hilarious! Po' thing!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:lachen::lachen:

This thread is Funny, Im afraid to hurt my stomache :lachen:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back