BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

coyacoy

I hear ya' Ms. Coy! :lol:

But just think how long your stash will last you. :yep:

You'll be nicely stocked and can get ready and focus on the Mother's Day or 4th of July Sales.:look:...:drunk:

Was in and out of Sage in less than 2 mins. Had that cart locked and loaded from 11pm!

I bought:
Anita Grant Rhassoul clay cubes - Marshmallow (have wanted to try these forever!)
QB AHTB
QB CTDG
B.a.s.k. YAM Nectar Intense Honey Hair Moisturiser (that's a mouthful)

I bought 2 of these 1st time trying them as well. seen a lot of utube vids on them...(Lola Kinkz,FusionofCultures, Kinky Kurly Queen)

coyacoy

I hear ya' Ms. Coy! :lol:

But just think how long your stash will last you. :yep:

You'll be nicely stocked and can get ready and focus on the Mother's Day or 4th of July Sales.:look:...:drunk:

IDareT'sHair...lol at you planting the seed about future sales...i love it. True tho.....and now i won't have to worry about being heavy handed either cuz i am stocked to the hilt!!

So DB didn't respond to my email or change my order. They aren't too favorable for me at least in terms of customer service.

Sent from lavish iPhone

**SaSSy**

I think there is still time. No worries.

If I'm mistaken, most of her items is w/in the $12 range with the exception of the DC'er being $20, so that switch should be easy to make.

I just ordered a couple goodies from Camilla Rose Naturals, since she's a small business and had a cool 30% off deal. I purchased the algae deep conditioning mask and the ultimate hair growth oil. I picked what I'd actually use. I feel like I got my Black Friday gratification!

@kellistarr

I think you'll love CR's Algae Mask. We'll have to compare notes.:grin:

Jansyn Moisture Max and SOYlicious conditioners are also very, very good. Only con for me, is that they are 8 ounces.

Moisture Butter is also good.:yep:

Last edited:
I just ordered a couple goodies from Camilla Rose Naturals, since she's a small business and had a cool 30% off deal. I purchased the algae deep conditioning mask and the ultimate hair growth oil. I picked what I'd actually use. I feel like I got my Black Friday gratification!

kellistarr Camille Rose products are awsome,I have & use the entire line..You'll enjoy..I have a couple of reviews on this site..

@bajandoc86

Ain't that the troof? Girl, I've been talking to her for 2 years about her Shipping.:ohwell:

I love that Extra Conditioning Butter and the Grow My Hair (Peppermint) Butter, but can never reup on it, because of the durn shipping.

Last edited:
Ok my family just left, so now I can finally concentrate! Gotta find out if any sales still going on???

jprayze said:
Ok my family just left, so now I can finally concentrate! Gotta find out if any sales still going on???

I'm starting with shescentit.com! Then I'm going to sage...

Lymegreen said:
I broke down and got the Rhassoul Clay from Sage $20 isn't bad with shipping. But that's all I'm getting!! lol

I want to try it but how many treatments are we getting for 20? I keep staring at the screen. Idk what to do.

Anyone else having trouble getting QB's AOHC at Sage? I'm pressing add to cart and it just goes to my cart without adding the product. Only that product though. I knew I shouldn't have played around and should have just ordered last night!

Back