Bkt Softliss User For 7 Years

sidonia kay

Hi friends in hair care,
I was searching through this site over seven years ago and read other users experiences with brazilian keratin treatments. Thank you to the people who posted those experiences! I have been happy with the softliss products that I've been using at home since I found out about them here. I have very bulky, thick hair with tight curls and the softliss treatments make my hair healthier and more manageable ( curls are looser and not frizzy). I do highly recommend the treatment!
Still, I'm wondering about others experiences with similar products/treatments especially if they have compared treatment brands or procedures. I am still trying to understand the science of the keratin treatment and maybe there are some tweaks I should make, or completely new treatments, for this bulky hair type.
First time user, I hope I have posted in the right forum.

Thanks!

Looking around a little more, after I posted, I found a really long thread in which both of the mentioned users have participated. I will have more of a look at that thread, when time permits. Thanks, Haley_J and YvetteWithJoy

Looking around a little more, after I posted, I found a really long thread in which both of the mentioned users have participated. I will have more of a look at that thread, when time permits. Thanks, Haley_J and YvetteWithJoy

You're more than welcome. I hope you get some good information!

Aside: If you type the "at" symbol (on your computer above the 2) before folks' handles (names), then it will TAG THEM and GET THEIR ATTENTION that their handle has been referenced. Just FYI!

Blessings, lady!

I have used Uncurly Keratin about 6 times and Original Keratin twice. I like both. OK keratin has less fumes and is gentler on my hands. I don't wear my hair curly at all, but I still have extremely tight 4b zigzags when I don't straighten it.

Hi friends in hair care,
I was searching through this site over seven years ago and read other users experiences with brazilian keratin treatments. Thank you to the people who posted those experiences! I have been happy with the softliss products that I've been using at home since I found out about them here. I have very bulky, thick hair with tight curls and the softliss treatments make my hair healthier and more manageable ( curls are looser and not frizzy). I do highly recommend the treatment!
Still, I'm wondering about others experiences with similar products/treatments especially if they have compared treatment brands or procedures. I am still trying to understand the science of the keratin treatment and maybe there are some tweaks I should make, or completely new treatments, for this bulky hair type.
First time user, I hope I have posted in the right forum.

Thanks!

I have tried quite a few different formulas over the years. keratin helps me manage my natural texture. Over the years I have wanted looser and looser results so I have experimented with different applications and results.

Now i am currently researching tannin based straighteners. Supposedly this is BKT successor, although it is currently not offered in most places. No health risks and even smoother results. I plan on trying this next.

I have tried quite a few different formulas over the years. keratin helps me manage my natural texture. Over the years I have wanted looser and looser results so I have experimented with different applications and results.

Now i am currently researching tannin based straighteners. Supposedly this is BKT successor, although it is currently not offered in most places. No health risks and even smoother results. I plan on trying this next.

I would love to hear more about the bolded!

Back