BKT on all naturals

redantz00

Hello all! I have been reading all the posts regarding BKT and I feel like I really want to have this process done. I am thinking of doing it myself and ordering the products on ebay. But my one question is what have been the results on natural hair. I have 3a/3b curls.

There are so many BKT Threads and natural hair, just go to the search button and put in BKT and a lot of them should pop up. What is your reason on getting the treatment? How long have you been natural?

Thanks for the info. I have been natural for 5 years and I want to strengthen my hair to achieve my goal of WL hair. I am currently at APL. I also want to make my hair more manageable esp during the summer months.

Hey OP,
I'm 4a natural and I did the BKT QOD Gold on my hair. I'm very very happy with my results. I have a tighter curl pattern than you and I was able to get my hair stick straight. See my siggy pic. The thread started by Southerntease has a lot of helpful information. Be sure to do plenty of research before taking the plunge. Good luck

Hey OP,
I'm 4a natural and I did the BKT QOD Gold on my hair. I'm very very happy with my results. I have a tighter curl pattern than you and I was able to get my hair stick straight. See my siggy pic. The thread started by Southerntease has a lot of helpful information. Be sure to do plenty of research before taking the plunge. Good luck

When you wash your hair is it straight or is it just a more loose curl pattern? I would love to be able to still have some curl for wash-n-go days.

When you wash your hair is it straight or is it just a more loose curl pattern? I would love to be able to still have some curl for wash-n-go days.

Oh it still shrinks up:yep: ...but not as tight as it normally does. It is a about 30% less shrinkage and much easier and quicker to detangle. Less hair loss doing the detangle comb-out process.

Back