BKT in NEW JERSEY/NYC AREA???????

Hey ladies,

I'm about to graduate from college (might have guessed that with my username) and I'm strongly considering getting a BKT in a few weeks for my graduation (and for the summer in general).

Right now I'm transitioning and I'm actually in braids. I'll be taking them out in a few weeks.

I was wondering if any of you ladies could recommend salons that do BKT that you've had good experiences with. The only catch- I'm not trying to pay $350. I think I've read of a couple of you who have had it done for around $150-ish. I know I could opt to do it myself but....yeah, I'm not gonna go there.

Please feel free to respond if you have salon names, contacts, pictures of your BKTs, or just advice in general.

Thanks so much!!
xoxo

You should check out Naturaltobe thread or pm her. She got one done for under $100 in brooklyn. I can't remember off the top of my head how much, but it was inexpensive.

i haven't gotten one and i don't know where you are located exactly, but I walked by a shop on Bergenline Ave. in West New York, NJ that did the treatment. It was somewhere between 49th st. and 59th st. sorry i can't be more specific...

Some of the best BKT deals seem to come from Lifebooker or Groupon. Lifebooker's specials run for a while so should try checking out the salon deals and checking out their ratings.

Groupon is a single day sale, so when you find a deal, you don't have a lot of time to find deals.

Maybe try checking those websites for deals. Good luck and congrats on your graduation.

Back