Bishop George Bloomer -Demon in my Bedroom-Thinking JESUS(2)

chicacanella

Hey you all.

Please see font in purple.
I was watching Bishop Bloomer on youtube and he had this play dealing with what demons to do at night time. The Holy Spirit has been explaining to me a bit about dreams and how the enemy can enter dreams but I had one question.

Bishop Bloomer says that the kingdom of darkness is not a kingdom that stands in unity. I don't understand that because this is what Jesus stated:

23So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan? 24If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27In fact, no one can enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can rob his house.

So, the set up of the play is a young woman who is dealing with a generation/terretorial spirit that has been there for over 40 years. When she is asleep at night, the demons try to mess with her and make her fall asleep while reading the bible.

The part I'm speaking of starts at 7:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bf6oHv73gQ&NR=1

Unity..... The bible tells us the kingdom of darkness is organized and has ranks, but I am uncomfortable using the word unity. I suppose there has to be some sort of order and something driving them to work together. Perhaps it's fear or hatred toward man :ohwell:. Never really thought about it.

Thanks for posting this-
I never heard it explained this way before but it made some sense. He was stating that because they are lies, then how can there be unity... Maybe someone else can chime in-
Nevertheless, interesting video and concept

That Scripture is one of Jesus' parables...Jesus is saying a demon can't cast out another demon or force another out of a human's body...only God can do that. They can only take possession and are limited in their power. We must remember Satan was once Lucifer and had a high rank in the Kingdom of God. He knows about organization and has set up principalities to "rule" this world. That's why there are demons assigned to certain areas of the earth. But they are demons...they will lie, despise, fight, etc. Bloomer is right in this regard, the kingdom of darkness may seem organized, but it's not united.

That Scripture is one of Jesus' parables...Jesus is saying a demon can't cast out another demon or force another out of a human's body...only God can do that. They can only take possession and are limited in their power. We must remember Satan was once Lucifer and had a high rank in the Kingdom of God. He knows about organization and has set up principalities to "rule" this world. That's why there are demons assigned to certain areas of the earth. But they are demons...they will lie, despise, fight, etc. Bloomer is right in this regard, the kingdom of darkness may seem organized, but it's not united.

Ok, thanks. I understand what you mean a bit more. You are saying that even though they are set up in certain places to do certain things, that they still will fight for a position of authority in a certain church, family, etc.

I guess that we tend to think that in order to be organized, you have to be united. But I'm still a little confused...how can you organize something without being united?

Is it that they are united in the heavenly realms but when it comes to them lurking about on earth, they will lie and fight each other to have a position of authority in a certain church, family, house, etc?

Back