Bishop Dwight Pate and Detroit Revival!

chicacanella

Hey, has anyone been watching CTN with Pastor Plummer. I don't know if Bishop Pate is a real prophet or not but I was wondering if anyone else has seen the program and what do they think?

I use to like him (Bishop Pate) but the last time I attended one of his services he was utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
I use to like him (Bishop Pate) but the last time I attended one of his services he was utterly ridiculous.

What was he doing? I was kind of thrown off by him too because he acts a little wacky too me. Not that I am trying to talk about him in a bad way, but he doesn't act normal.:nono:

What was he doing? I was kind of thrown off by him too because he acts a little wacky too me. Not that I am trying to talk about him in a bad way, but he doesn't act normal.:nono:

Yep, he was telling people that black people don't control nothing just the alarm clock etc. and just started calling folks stupid crazy and a lot of other stuff.

Yep, he was telling people that black people don't control nothing just the alarm clock etc. and just started calling folks stupid crazy and a lot of other stuff.

Now I am sure the bible doesn't tell us to do things like that. See, this is one reason I am not going to the revival until I hear a word from God.

Back