Biotin and increased hair growth

Teshila what brand of Biotin are u taking and how much and how long have u been taking it? I just ordered Puritan Pride 5mg of Biotin.

I take 5000mcg of GNC's Hair Skin and Nails Formula. It has really been working well for me. I have been taking it since December and have definitely been growing 1" per month since then.

Do you take biotin by its self or its in the hair skin and nails formula? If you take biotin by its self do you take one 5mg pill or five 1000mcg pills?

Each tablet of the GNC brand has 2500 mcg of biotin, so I take two. I used to take the small 1000mcg tablets, but then I was only taking two and I definitely experienced more growth and greater thickness. But since increasing the amount of biotin, growth has definitely skyrocketed.
smile.gif
Now i just have to keep it healthy.

How much is the 2500 mcg of biotin.. and how many tablets come in the bottle. I take the 1000mcg ones from Target..I much rather take the ones you are taking!!

Thanks!

i think i read that biotin and panthothenic acid should be taken together because they compliment each other

There's more than just biotin contained in the tablets. 100mg MSM, 100 L-cysteine (there have been some threads abou this), 20mg Niacin...as well as other vitamins and nutrients contained in each serving. There are 160 tablets in the bottle and they were priced at $18...they last me a long time (almost 3 months) so for me that is plenty worth it.

Norma the 60 count is 9.99 I just purchased it the other day next time I will get the higher count cause it saves money hope to see some results in the next few months
grin.gif

Back