Biolustre

Actually it has been mentioned here, but no one seems to have tried it.

There are some auctions for the reconstructor on Ebay.

Someone needs to just try it a post a review.

I was thinking of doing it, I just hate to stray away from the products that are working for me now.

Thanks. I may go ahead and try it when I take my braids out next month. I'll probably order the kit directly from the company so I can return it if I don't like it. I'll post a review if I order it.

I tried it. It works just like aphogee or nexxus emergencee. The only difference is you have to apply it to your newly washed blowdried hair. I did notice that I did not have any breakage after my relaxer (I used it the first wash after my relaxer). I will use it again because I have some left, but I don't know if I would repurchase.

ghanaian dime said:
I tried it. It works just like aphogee or nexxus emergencee. The only difference is you have to apply it to your newly washed blowdried hair. I did notice that I did not have any breakage after my relaxer (I used it the first wash after my relaxer). I will use it again because I have some left, but I don't know if I would repurchase.

After you blowdry? That's odd. Do you rinse it out or leave it in?

Hello Ladies,
I've tried this product and it gave me good results. I have mentioned it on other threads, but I don't think I ever posted a thread. It's an interesting concept; permenent hair repair in one application. Hmm, well I can say my hairwas stronger and broken hairs are about completely gone. It doesn't stop shedding:( , but hair really is stronger.

I should also mention...
This is a multi step process, shampoo with a clarifying poo, blow dry completely to open the cuticle of the hair to allow the product to better penetrate, let product dry on hair completely either by blow drying or air drying, then rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, :mad: rinse,rinse, shampoo with a clarifier, rinse, rinse, :mad: rinse, rinse, deep condition with a moisturizer, rinse, and style.

Did everyone get the idea that you have to rinse? It was like 20+ mins of rinsing- you can't manipuate the hair in any way so you have to let the water do its thing. Also, don't run the dishwasher, or do a load of laundry bc you won't have enough hot water to RINSE! :eek:

After the 1st time I did this process, I thought it was OK. I was glad I purchased it on Ebay and saved $$$. If I had gone to a salon, I think I would have spent too much. The instructions say you should repeat if you damage your hair again, or you can repeat after a perm/relaxer. So, after I did one of my Bodifier relaxers (a natural relaxer). The results were much better the second time. My hair was really soft, strong, and no broken ends after styling.

Would I say it offers a riviting hair experience that lives up to the hype of their web site-no. But, maybe my hair is in better shape than what I thought, so maybe there wasn't much "repairing" needed, so there wasn't a drastic difference. Although I did have some breakage on my ends before using Biolustre and virtually none afterward. I was hoping this would allow me to retain more length. This probably has helped. Oh, and I used the "professional" version, not the kit which is a milder version.

HoneyDew said:
After you blowdry? That's odd. Do you rinse it out or leave it in?

After you blowdry your hair, you saturate the biolustre into your hair. Then you sit under the dryer until it hardens, then do the whole washing process all over again.

Back