Biker Boyz?

envybeauty

Kind of a spinny. :drunk:

Are you in a relationship with a guy who has a motorbike? Does he go to Bike Week, etc.? Do you ride with him on the bike? Do you have your own bike?

Are you afraid he will get hurt on the bike?

-----------------------------------------------
When in NY, I noticed brothas (few sistas) rode bikes in the summertime. Thought nothing of it. I have ridden on bikes and it's fun. Within a month of moving to DMV area, I noticed a lot more people on bikes. Then one day, I was driving and traffic was ridiculous on 495. Four lanes that they mere merging over to just one lane. Saw lights, debris, cop cars....but what I saw next took my breath away. I had to clear traffic and then pull over bc I was so shaken.

Beyond the point where this biker guy was helping to direct traffic to just one lane, was a paramedic on the ground doing CPR on a Black man who obviously fell off the bike. I mean he was pumping his chest furiously trying to get the guy's heart to start beating. Folks were standing over him and frantic. The black guy was lying on the ground and he was practically dead. I don't know if he lived (I tried to check online later to see if anyone reported the accident). I have never seen something like that.

After that point, I was ooohhhhhhh no.

Are you in a relationship with a guy who has a motorbike?
Yes

Does he go to Bike Week, etc.?
No but his friends does lucky he has a demanding job so he goes nowhere

Do you ride with him on the bike?
Hell no did i for get to say HELL NO

Do you have your own bike?

HELL NO i am scared sh*tless of these things

Yes cause he likes to show off

-----------------------------------------------
When in NY, I noticed brothas (few sistas) rode bikes in the summertime. Thought nothing of it. I have ridden on bikes and it's fun. Within a month of moving to DMV area, I noticed a lot more people on bikes. Then one day, I was driving and traffic was ridiculous on 495. Four lanes that they mere merging over to just one lane. Saw lights, debris, cop cars....but what I saw next took my breath away. I had to clear traffic and then pull over bc I was so shaken.

Beyond the point where this biker guy was helping to direct traffic to just one lane, was a paramedic on the ground doing CPR on a Black man who obviously fell off the bike. I mean he was pumping his chest furiously trying to get the guy's heart to start beating. Folks were standing over him and frantic. The black guy was lying on the ground and he was practically dead. I don't know if he lived (I tried to check online later to see if anyone reported the accident). I have never seen something like that.

After that point, I was

Yes I am.

Yes he goes with his bike club. He sticks with his President though who I know wouldn't allow tomfoolery.

On occasion. The inside of the helmet is made out of the same material as foam rollers. It also depends on the weather. We ALWAYS wear helmets and jackets.

No, not yet.

Always. We pray together and apart. He's also taken the bike class that is offered. We also have a greater LI policy on him. We also have rules 1)call when you get there, 2)call when you are about to leave, 3)call if something happens, 4)keep an index card with Emergency contact info on it (I made one), 5)call when you get home.

Have been.

Every year. Not in a bike club last I knew

Oh yeah.

In the future possibly.

Eh. I would be since he didn't wear his helmet all the time. And he would be more daring when I'm not riding. My pet peeve is guys/girls riding with the helmets hanging on the backseat instead of their HEAD!

Are you in a relationship with a guy who has a motorbike? I was
Does he go to Bike Week, etc.? He did
Do you ride with him on the bike? Nope, I'm a chicken
Do you have your own bike?Hell to da naw!!!

Are you afraid he will get hurt on the bike? Even though we aren't together, I'm still concerned.

My ex husband wanted one and I told him HELL NO. Then his cousin had an accident because of one and had to have his leg amputated at the knee. That took the urge away.

Are you in a relationship with a guy who has a motorbike? We're dating.

Does he go to Bike Week, etc.? He hasnt yet but is joining a Motorcycle Club and will most likely go.
Do you ride with him on the bike? Yup.

Do you have your own bike? Heck no.

Are you afraid he will get hurt on the bike? I am and tell him this all the time. We just fell yesterday (thankfully nothing serious) and I was very shaken after so he's taking a break and I am too.

no.
--------------

Are you in a relationship with a guy who has a motorbike? yes, but we are now legally seperated and will divorce by the end of the year (this is due to the bike & other issues)
Does he go to Bike Week, etc.? yes...that is why we are divorcing
Do you ride with him on the bike? HA! Never have....never will
Do you have your own bike? No
Are you afraid he will get hurt on the bike. Yes, that is why I will keep life insurance on him after our divorce.

Theoretically... but that's a whole different topic

He used to but he has a big boy job now that keeps him pretty busy

He Do you ride with him on the bike?
We are long distance so I havent... and diont really plan to. Not out of fear, more out of motion sickness

Nope

I dont even want to put that out in the atmosphere

Back