Bigen hair color?

Hi, I've used Bigen haircolor in #59 (Oriental Black) for about 3 years now, and I love it. Its long lasting, and my hair isn't dry and broken off like it was after trying Dark N' Lovely Midnight Blue. I won't ever stray from this natural haircolor...as long as they keep making it, I'll keep using it! If you look in my fotki, the close up of my hair is Bigen haircolor in the color above. Its my color of choice. I retouch the roots of my hair about 2-3 weeks after every re-touch, and I do a semi-permanent to refresh the ends.

Jewell said:
Hi, I've used Bigen haircolor in #59 (Oriental Black) for about 3 years now, and I love it. Its long lasting, and my hair isn't dry and broken off like it was after trying Dark N' Lovely Midnight Blue. I won't ever stray from this natural haircolor...as long as they keep making it, I'll keep using it! If you look in my fotki, the close up of my hair is Bigen haircolor in the color above. Its my color of choice. I retouch the roots of my hair about 2-3 weeks after every re-touch, and I do a semi-permanent to refresh the ends.

I agree. It is a nice safe hair color for those who are relaxed.

Back