Big shout out to my girl Daaiyah!!!!!!!!

You already have my address so you know where to send some of that to.....SMOOCHES

That is really such a blessing boo.

:hug2: Happy New Year and love the family pics! I would love to hear from you! Sending you a PM.
I just want the DS Lite in your siggy. The cute lil pink one. I am sure you are tired of playing with it by now. :giggle:

That was so nice of her to do. This place is full of beautiful women. Inside and out!!

I just want the DS Lite in your siggy. The cute lil pink one. I am sure you are tired of playing with it by now. :giggle:

That was so nice of her to do. This place is full of beautiful women. Inside and out!!
Yes it is!!! Q

I'm happy you are happy. And I know that feeling when God sends a message to you right on time. :::cuts my step::: So PTL!

Now for the details. Who is Daaiyah? I see you got the hydrasoft from hairveda? But, who goes around sending virgin coconut oil (YUM!) and scalp massage brushes. Who is this person....too sweet!

Yes Daaiyah is a BLESSING! Awhile back she sent me a Huge Box of Indian Goodies for Free, she paid for shipping & everything else, I was so Happy and it made it here the next day! She is Wonderful!!

Back