Beverly Johnson wigs

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Has anyone ever purchased a Beverly Johnson wig?

There are a lot of cute styles, but most are synthetic.
Synthectic wigs always look too shiny to me.
Thus, they don't look like real hair.

How is the quality? Was is shiny? Where did you get it?
Which sytle?

TIA!!!

I'm wearing one now but i can't remember what its called!!! :eek: Its definitely a Millenia Cap. I THINK it may be called "Charli" (I always rip tags off and throw them away. bad habit)
At first it was pretty shiny but it dulls out after a while. If you brush a bit of powder through it, it doens't look as shiny. One thing I hate are "wiggish" looking wigs. I like wigs that look like weaves. So I think the best bet when you wear one of these is to have it styled after you buy it....

virtuosity said:
I'm wearing one now but i can't remember what its called!!! :eek: Its definitely a Millenia Cap. I THINK it may be called "Charli" (I always rip tags off and throw them away. bad habit)
At first it was pretty shiny but it dulls out after a while. If you brush a bit of powder through it, it doens't look as shiny. One thing I hate are "wiggish" looking wigs. I like wigs that look like weaves. So I think the best bet when you wear one of these is to have it styled after you buy it....
What type of powders do you brush through it? :confused:

They have oil absorbing powders for hair. Let's say for example you have a blowout and after a few days its not as bouncy due to the oils being secredted from your scalp. Well they have fragranced powders that will absorb the oils and make you hair smell fresh...me, since it ain't my hair and its only a wig, I use straight up baby powder. I just sprinkle a very little bit on my brush and brush it through the hair...

Thank you! What is a millenia cap? I've never heard of that?

I've seen several places that sell BJ wigs, but some have moer selections than others. Do you remember where you bought the wig?

virtuosity said:
They have oil absorbing powders for hair. Let's say for example you have a blowout and after a few days its not as bouncy due to the oils being secredted from your scalp. Well they have fragranced powders that will absorb the oils and make you hair smell fresh...me, since it ain't my hair and its only a wig, I use straight up baby powder. I just sprinkle a very little bit on my brush and brush it through the hair...
Thanks! ;)

Back