Best Thing About Your Hair~

Aireen

I thought it would be fun to know what everyone loves about their hair at the moment. Often, we're so focused on getting our hair longer, stronger, healthier, shinier, thicker, styled to the gawds, etc. that we forget the great and positive things about our hair. Whether you've finally mastered it, getting to know it, at war with it, starting over, or pretty much indifferent – what is the best thing about your hair?

I love my curl pattern and how easy my hair is to maintain. I don't have hour long (or even 30m long) detangling sessions like some people. Its pretty low maintenance. I just traveled out of the country this week and forgot my hair products. I was able to go buy some conditioner and do a simple wash and go w/o any other product in it and it looked great all week. I love that.

I'm grateful that at this point in time, I feel like I really understand my hair. I know what it needs and in return I see great growth and retention. Even if something terrible happens, I know it'll bounce back. The regular compliments are lovely too, it means I'm doing something right. :yep:

-My wash and goes takes 15 minutes tops, lasts until the next wash day and looks better with age
-Now that its longer, its so easy a style. Kinky curly hair has a tendency to make even the most boring ponytails look special
-It prefers curly girl, but my hair would settle for the cheapest products and be fine. As long as I use a sealant, I'm good!

But best of all, my natural hair is super convenient! I didn't realize how high maintenance my relaxed hair was until I big chopped.

-It's easy to style, which is perfect because I'm styled challenged and I lead a busy lifestyle
-It grows fast
-It's resilient, I have to shampoo frequently due to my scalp eczema and it doesn't bother it at all.
-It's all mine

She is (yes I refer to my hurr as she, so what?:look:):
Low maintanance
Easy to style
Easy to detangle
Not fussy about products, though I have my staples
Versatile
I lurve her:love4::love2::love5::2inlove::bighug:

My hair is growing well. My puff is larger. I haven't straighten it since last year in February. I will have to do a length check soon. I am pleased that I am retaining but I do not know how much!:meditate:

-My hair is fine therefore easy to manage
-Not thick so easy to manage also
-very soft

thats about it. :lol:

i truly do love my hair. everything i have it weaved up, i start missing my beautiful hair so my weaves dont last :nono:

the length and the fact that it's not weak..It can handle anything even though i don't do a lot to it :)

Back