best product against reversion

deelite

hey ladies :)
i just pleaseeee want to know what has been the BEST product for yourselves to prevent reversion after flat-ironing

im just so tired of spending money for my hair to look nice for about 2 minutes :nono:

sabino moisture block is the only thing that has worked for me. My hair didn't revert in rainy humid weather. It only takes a quarter size total, so it lasts a long time.

thanks ladies :)
i ordered some but after more research on this site, i saw mixed reviews ... maybe it was from the relaxed ladies ...
im excited to give this a try at the salon in a few days :)

Just co-signing on Sabino...people will write how they are concerned about using high heat on their hair, but I can say with absolute honesty that when I used Sabino during a six month relaxer stretch last year before I BC, I used the high heat and it worked PERFECTLY!!! No reversion at all.

I also used a teeny tiny bit on each section just before I flatironed...

Blessings and I hope it works for you as well!!! It's the truth agaist reversion!!

cj

I'm relaxed and I usually dont' flatiron my hair on humid days. I clarified w/ baking soda, conditioned and used a serum from Shescentit and my hair was still looking good a week later. Don't know if it was the serum or baking soda.

Back