Best No-Lye Relaxer

maryj1584

Hey everyone, I am currently trying to stretch unitl march-aprilish and I want to get my hair professionally done. I currently use hawaiian silky no lye, and I want to stick with no-lye, cause I am scared of causing breakage from switching, what relaxer should I request when I go to the shop.
Thanks
MJ

it is working, I just thought that it was not a professional relaxer. It is working great for me. I was just wondering what the list of professional realxers was?
thanks

I've heard that Silk2 No lye relaxer system is really good. I'm hoping to be able to find a stylist that carries it here in the ATL. I'm hoping Balisi (a member here) will have it soon, since I would prefer that she does my next touch up.

Im actually quite enamored with Profectiv No Lye Relaxers..

If I ever do another No Lye I will use that :)

KhandiB said:
Im actually quite enamored with Profectiv No Lye Relaxers..

If I ever do another No Lye I will use that :)

I've thought about Profectiv. I normally use ORS (which I really like), but my last touch up I wentto a Dominican Salon. The only no-lye they had was Affirm Sensitive Scalp and I don't really care for it. My next touch may be in a few weeks so I'm trying to decide what to you use.

Has anyone here tried both the ORS and Profectiv, if so which one did you like best?

divinefavor said:
Has anyone here tried both the ORS and Profectiv, if so which one did you like best?

I have tried both. Both are pretty good. I prefer the Profectiv though. When I was using no-lye Pink was my favorite though. It always got the job done:grin:

I have since switched to lye though.

goldensensation said:
I love it!

I put a profectiv in my hair last weekend and I dont want to jumpt to conclusions but my hair is the softest its ever been,

See it might be my new hair dryer :lol:
But it feels soooooo soft..even when Im washing it.. and Im only using Suave to wash right now...

I guess it cant be the blow dryer then :lol:

FlyyGyrl said:
I have tried both. Both are pretty good. I prefer the Profectiv though. When I was using no-lye Pink was my favorite though. It always got the job done:grin:

I have since switched to lye though.

Thanks you!

KhandiB said:
I put a profectiv in my hair last weekend and I dont want to jumpt to conclusions but my hair is the softest its ever been,

But it feels soooooo soft..even when Im washing it.. and Im only using Suave to wash right now...

Thank you!

thanks ladies. I would be looking into the ORS one, cause I use their other products, and love them, where can I buy this relaxer or is it strictly a professional one?
thanks

maryj1584 said:
thanks ladies. I would be looking into the ORS one, cause I use their other products, and love them, where can I buy this relaxer or is it strictly a professional one?
thanks

The ORS is a relaxer kit in a box. You should be able to get it at in BSS. Also, Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's and the like also sell them.

KhandiB said:

Girl your hair is beautiful!!! All you use in Suave for shampooing, wow?!?!?!

Back