Best Natural Hair Company That Sells Argan Oil

NaturallyShe

I'm currently using Curly Kinks Polisher oil and I love, love, love it but my hair doesn't. I'm starting to learn that coconut oil and my scalp are not BFF's. Thinking of going the Argan oil route and looking for recommendations for businesses that sell it. Not interested in One n Only Argan oil since it contains other ingredients like cones. Not opposed to cones, but don't want the extra chems in my oil. Looking for an entire oil blend (it can be a mixture of oils containing Argan but without coconut oil), so if you have some companies out there, pls recommend.

Last edited:
Henna Sooq, I believe, sells Argan oil as do a lot of supply companies - FNWL, Wholesale Supplies Plus, lotioncrafters, herbarie, brambleberry, mountain rose herbs, bulk apothecary etc. The list is endless.

Last edited:
I am an argan oil junkie, lol. I use on both hair and skin. The best I have used is from pura dor. It is USDA organic. Others I have used: Josie maran, john masters organics ( also USDA organic, but the smell is slightly off), Shea terra, watts.
The worst of all was the Shea terra argan oil. It has a terrible sour smell, and it gave me a few break outs.
Josie Maran is excellent of course, but pura dor performs exactly the same, if not better, at a cheaper price. 4 oz of Josie maran is 96$ and 4 oz of pura dor is $48.
The watts brand comes in a plastic bottle. You want your argan oil in a dark glass bottle. It did moisturize my skin well, but I never got the shine control on my skin I get with my preferred argan oils.
John masters nutty scent is a little stronger than it should be, but it feels legit.
I have a new coworker who's parents are from morocco. So of course I started talking to him about argan oil. He tells me that his mother gets her supply straight from home, and that she uses the food grade argan oil. Her back up vendor, is in a little Moroccan store in Brooklyn. He s supposed to get me the address so i can go get the real stuff to compare my different oils.
I also looked up, and I found that culinary argan oil. 3.5 oz for $25. I might try this next.
At the end of the day, I don't believe that it does anything special for my hair. The only reason I use is cause my hair is in need of all the help it can get. I don't take care of my hair from the inside as I should. So I try to make up for it by giving it the best products possible.
Good luck on your search.

Duane Reade has a line called Prevail that sells 100% Moroccan oil for &24.99. It's about 4-6 ounces but it's a pretty nice sized bottle. It's good too. I've yet to see Argan oil cheaper.

Ronie did you really say $96 for 4oz! Girl are there strands in the bottle too lol! That's absolutely ridiculous that companies charge out the butt for something so small!

Back