BEST FRIEND WAS SLEEPING WITH HER BOYFRIEND

Latina17

:dazed:shoul i tell her? i got 2 friends that i will call them D and T. C ( the boyfriend) was living with D while he was sleeping aroung with T. then T decided to get close to D to know her enemy better while tryng to get C to move in with her. D now have T as her only best friend at all. i had speak to T and ask her to tell D what happen before, she said it will destroyed D to now the thruth but i think is evil that she has not tell D she used to sleep with C. C broke off with D but visit T frequently. T said nothing is going on. Sorry is long but i really need to know if i said something to D coz she is a fantastic person and i feel she doesnt deserve to trust somebody that evil. pls help.

Really the answer will be based on whom you consider to be your closest friend out of the two.

If you were my best friend, I would want you to tell me no matter how much it would hurt me(but that is just me. some women would rather not know until they "see" the proof and in most cases, those women turn on the friend who spoke up). If you are mutual acquaintances of the both of them then it may be best to stay out of it. You have to trust that you know your friends and how they will react because it may backfire on you. 3 people(D,C,and T) may end up making your the scapegoat.

Let me get this straight. You are no longer friends with D the girl being cheated on but T the girl doing the cheating with the boyfriend is who you visit frequently.

I'd advise you to look at peoples character a little more closely. People often say things like I don't want to judge or I'm not perfect myself.

You don't have to be perfect and it's not judgemental to have some discernment in your life. Anyone whom you consider a friend is not going to be the type to put you in the position of knowing something this awful especially about someone whom you were once friends with.

T doesn't give a damn about your morals or your values as a human being let alone friend. If she feels it's okay for you to know all this dirt about her scamming. If she is sleeping with somebody elses boyfriend please trust she doesn't draw the line there. This girl doesn't know the meaning of boundaries much less care to respect them.

you should tell the girlfriend because she doesn't deserve to be made a fool of and she deserves to have a choice in this matter. So far the ho bag of a boyfriend and the ho bag he is sleeping with are the only two in this "relationship" who get to make choices based on what's really going on. The girlfriend deserves to get to make an informed decision as to:

Whether she wants to continue sleeping with a man who is sleeping around.

Whether she wants to continue in a relationship that's not monogamous.

Whether she wants to be friends with someone of such little character.

Right now she is being deprived of that. Show YOUR character. lying by omission is wrong. She has the right to know even more than you do. After all when the pieces fall you can sit back and watch it. She has to LIVE it. Give this girl a chance in hell to make some decisions about this situation that can help her.

And raise your standards for whom you call friends. If that sounds like your mother or somebody so what. Mothers are usually right.

Last edited:
thanks so much guys. im friend with D but i see T some time coz D wont breathe withot her. Its break my heart to know that T did that to her and doesnt come clear. im jus afraid that D wont believe me and with C out the pic it will b just my word against Ts. thanks again.

Let me get this straight. You are no longer friends with D the girl being cheated on but T the girl doing the cheating with the boyfriend is who you visit frequently.

I'd advise you to look at peoples character a little more closely. People often say things like I don't want to judge or I'm not perfect myself.

You don't have to be perfect and it's not judgemental to have some discernment in your life. Anyone whom you consider a friend is not going to be the type to put you in the position of knowing something this awful especially about someone whom you were once friends with.

T doesn't give a damn about your morals or your values as a human being let alone friend. If she feels it's okay for you to know all this dirt about her scamming. If she is sleeping with somebody elses boyfriend please trust she doesn't draw the line there. This girl doesn't know the meaning of boundaries much less care to respect them.

you should tell the girlfriend because she doesn't deserve to be made a fool of and she deserves to have a choice in this matter. So far the ho bag of a boyfriend and the ho bag he is sleeping with are the only two in this "relationship" who get to make choices based on what's really going on. The girlfriend deserves to get to make an informed decision as to:

Whether she wants to continue sleeping with a man who is sleeping around.

Whether she wants to continue in a relationship that's not monogamous.

Whether she wants to be friends with someone of such little character.

Right now she is being deprived of that. Show YOUR character. lying by omission is wrong. She has the right to know even more than you do. After all when the pieces fall you can sit back and watch it. She has to LIVE it. Give this girl a chance in hell to make some decisions about this situation that can help her.

And raise your standards for whom you call friends. If that sounds like your mother or somebody so what. Mothers are usually right.

Also T doesn’t seem like a very trustworthy person so goodness knows what she could do to you in the future, she could find herself up on your man!

I got a little lost following the story but what I do know is that women are funny. If you tell your girl that her man is cheating on her she'll get mad at you somehow, it always ends up that way. Truth be told she probably already knows something is up, most women know when their man is cheating. Unless it was my ride or die BFF, I'd personally stay out of it.

thanks so much guys. im friend with D but i see T some time coz D wont breathe withot her. Its break my heart to know that T did that to her and doesnt come clear. im jus afraid that D wont believe me and with C out the pic it will b just my word against Ts. thanks again.

See now that's jacked up. This girl is now in another relationship where she doesn't know the deal. She thinks this chick is her best friend. Somebody needs to look out for this girl.

And I agree with the other poster. This chick T is not honest and has no respect for friendships. Yours isn't much different. You don't need anyone in you life who you have to watch over your shoulder. And the girl deserves to know. She could have some virus lying dormant in her system right now. And tell her you just want her to know so she can make an informed decision about her friendship. Even if she doesn't believe you this will put a bug in her ear. Why would you lie? Did you just turn crazy and want to hurt her? She knows you're not crazy so she's going to know you have a good motive for telling her and it's not to hurt her.

Straight messy.

You should choose your friends a little better. If your friends would do that to each, they would do it to you:yep: I'd stay out of it.

If these D is not your good friend I would just stay out of it because D is bestfriends with T and that could spell major drama for your life. T is not honest and would probably lie to cover her *** because she is a liar.

Back