Best Customer Service Ever!

Umm Ebraheem

I stayed up late to get the 30% at Bee Mine because I wanted to try some things and needed the discount. I ordered at 12:30 am on Friday morning and received my package TODAY. That is the absolute fastest shipping ever and I appreciate it. There was even a thank you signed on my receipt.

Well, to the owner of Bee Mine - Thank you!:yep:

I ordered the 16 oz of Avacado cream balanced condition, 8 oz of Bee Hold Curly Butter and 8 oz of Luscious Balanced cream moisturizer (which I absolutely love).

Umm Ebraheem

It was so fast it was strange. I felt like I must have been the first to order for the BF sale and the first to get shipped out!

I ordered from Hairveda, too, and don't look to receive my order 'til just before Xmas. That's why I hate ordering from her; she's notoriously slow.

This is one of the reasons why I've restricted what products I purchase. I can't wait more than 10 to 14 business days for hair products that are supposed to be in stock. I already had that experience with another hair care product line and when I got the stuff in my opinion it was not worth the money or time spent waiting for it. I'm the fool me once type. You don't get do overs with my money.

Umm Ebraheem

This is one of the reasons why I've restricted what products I purchase. I can't wait more than 10 to 14 business days for hair products that are supposed to be in stock. I already had that experience with another hair care product line and when I got the stuff in my opinion it was not worth the money or time spent waiting for it. I'm the fool me once type. You don't get do overs with my money.

Umm Ebraheem
Umm Ebraheem Yep, this is the last time I'm ordering from her. She had an item on sale I wanted for comparison to a mixture I'm making. And from past experience in ordering from her, I know it'll be 3 - 4 weeks before I receive it.

Also, all carriers (UPS, Fedx,.....etc) are on high alert this time of the year - so even packages that are not rushed delivery are processed super FAST. I sent my BF in Jersey a package (the slowest & cheapest UPS rate possible) and he got it the next day.

Last edited:
That was super fast! I still haven't received my shipping confirmations from the two hair care lines I ordered from. The only shipping confirmation I've received so far is from Sephora.

That's nice! My order status is still awaiting fulfillment. I ordered right at 12.

You ordered before I did. Maybe it was just what I ordered. I knew it was super fast and I don't think I've ever gotten anything that fast that was not overnight.

Hopefully you won't have to wait to long.

Back