Bee Mine Product Line

I read Traycee's reviews and everyone's been raving about it. I need to try a few things from this line. I'm might order some in June.

I think the BeeMine Luscious Balancing Hair Cream is one of the "Best" Natural based Moisturizing Hair Creams out there right now.:drool:

I love that stuff.:love: The consistency.:love: The smell.:love: The size.:love:

I just used the Juicy Spritz to wet my hair before applying the Curly Butter to lay my edges down. The perfect hold and still moist! :lick: No hardness...you only need a little bit of her products.

i just got my products in the mail and i ordered them on monday. can u say exceptional customer service?! i got the deja hair milk, mango growth serum w/sulfur and juicy spritz. i love love love the hair milk. with one use and my hair is so soft soft. the spritz makes my hair also feel moisturized and soft especially my nape area. im gonna get the moisturizing conditioner, shampoo, curly hold butter, and what ever else. this stuff is to good

i just got my products in the mail and i ordered them on monday. can u say exceptional customer service?! i got the deja hair milk, mango growth serum w/sulfur and juicy spritz. i love love love the hair milk. with one use and my hair is so soft soft. the spritz makes my hair also feel moisturized and soft especially my nape area. im gonna get the moisturizing conditioner, shampoo, curly hold butter, and what ever else. this stuff is to good

There is a 15% off Sale for Father's Day! Don't forget the Luscious Moisturizing Balancing Hair Cream!:lick::lick::lick:

Back