Best color treated shampoos/conditioners that are sulfate free

pinkchocolatedaisy

I am looking for a shampoo, specifically for color treated hair and is sulfate free. I know about Abba, and I believe someone here said L'Anza has one. Aveda's shampoos, for all it's "naturalness" actually have sulfates in them.:blush: I tried a sample of the Color Conserve shampoo and while my hair felt soft, it didn't have the silkiness I get from my Blended Beauty Soy Cream poo. My hair felt dry after using CC.

If anyone of you can point me in the direction to find a great sulfate free poo for color treated hair, I'd greatly appreciate it! :grin:

Lanza does have one but their products can get pricey. One brand I have started to really love is Naked Naturals. You can find it at walgreens or cvs. They don't use any harsh sulfates and their products all have vegetable protein that works very well to strengthen the hair. I use the citrus line which is supposed to be fortifying but gives my hair great moisture as well. They have a line for color treated hair, its the lavender one. You might want to check that out.

I'm thinking about trying this... it's sulfate free... they have it at Walgreens and it's NEW!!!
448979.jpg

Kenra Platinum shampoo for thick coarse hair is AMAZING.

It is for color treated, as far as the label is concered, but it is good even for those that are not color treated.

Well I like ABBA color protect shampoo and conditioner are really nice. They are mainly natural. Keracare shampoo for color treated hair is nice but it does contain Ammonium sulfates which is alot gentler than SLS/SLES. The Keracare shampoo and conditioners for color hair are amazing.

Try it...it is AWESOME! Ulta has it on special for the next week (buy 2, get $5 off the third; I bought the poo, DC, and leave-in). My hair loves it!

But Ulta doesn't sell it online; only in its stores.

I also used the $2 off coupon that was in the (two-weeks ago) Sunday paper.

The leave-in is really clear, like a serum, but very moisturizing!

I'm thinking about trying this... it's sulfate free... they have it at Walgreens and it's NEW!!!
448979.jpg

Back