Best Ceramic Iorns

queenofmean68

I'm looking for a flat iron and a CHI is not in my budget right now. Jilbere was cool, but too small and the bigger one didn't have temp control. I didn't like Hot Tools because it didn't slide through the hair easily and it seemed to "stick" to my hair(I prayed it didn't burn it even though I do not use high heat). What is the NEXT best thing to a CHI flat iron?

Suggestions?

Actually the bigger Jilbere does have a temp control- I didn't think it did either until I bought it, opened the box and looked at it! You can't see it from outside the box...

i use helen of troy. it's a decent price, good iron. $26 bucks at sally's. my hair glided through the plates (and my hair is really thick). and it has even heat, 10 heat control settings.

Ive used the Jilbere and it was okay until I tried the one inch Hai stick. I found this really good one on ebay for only 50.00. It was great and well worth your money. It is also temperature controlled.

[ QUOTE ]
queenofmean68 said:
Really? I may have to go and pick one up then.
Thanx BahamaMama!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to make sure we're talking about the same one- you mean the one with the detachable comb attachment right (which I don't use)

jilbere135_1289_a.gif

Actually the best Jilbere iron to get would be the one inch ceramic iron in order with out the comb. UNfortunatly this iron is a little cheaper and can snag your hair at times. That is one of the reasons that I opted out from using this one. THe smaller flat irons are able to straighten the root alot better than the larger ones. Good luck!

Back