Best blowdryer for Domini blowouts at home

amina kamal

Hello everyone,
Inspired by Macherie's tutorial on blowing out your roots after a rollerset, I am looking for a really good blowdryer. I would like one that is professional quality with power but at the same time is easy to handle, since I am new at this. Can anyone recommend an excellent blowdryer for sleek dominican blowout results? While we are at it, you can also throw in your recommendations for good roundbrushes too :)))

Thanks,
Amina

Bump! I want to know the answer to this as well. My current blow dryer doesn't seem to get my roots very straight, now it might just be because my stylist has special powers.

me three...and while you are at it please suggest a round brush that I wont get stuck in my hair and have to cut it out like the last time...*shudders*:lol:

T3 is a GREAT blowdryer, does the job minus the heat. The best roundbrush I have is from Mason Pearson (they no longer make it:mad: ), but I do have another one that I got from Ulta or Folica (can't remember:confused: ), it's called Marilyn TuxedoPro roundbrush http://www.folica.com/Marilyn_TuxedoP_d960.html. Try to get a 100% natural boar bristle brush, it really brings out the shine. STAY AWAY FROM THE CERAMIC ROUNDBRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

The key is hold the brush at the roots for a few seconds, with the dryer facing down, pull the brush and move the dryer at the same time, in the same direction. No need to twirl (at least until you get the hang of it)

Last edited:
Thanks Jlove and Miss Vee. The tip about holding the brush is great. When I tried this before the brush got all tangled and stuck in my hair. How big are the sections of hair that you blow/brush at a time?

Back