Best Black Rinse-semi color

I used to use the Sebastian Colourshines and I loved them! :spinning: I used to use the one called Cinnamon and it made my hair strong, shiny, and thick. If you want black I would go for the one called Black Orchid or Coffee Bean. You can find them at sleekhair.com however they are like $46 because its getting harder to find them nowadays.

I'm considering Bigen, Design Essentials, and Clairol rinse. I used the Clairol in the past and I liked it. I haven't tried the others yet but I may based on what I've read so far. I'm going to go blue-black next week.

I was just wondering the same thing....I think my stylist uses Paul Mitchell Coloring products so I hope PM makes Jet Black coloring.

I have some Sebastian Colourshines, and my stylist uses Matrix. I have been using as well a cheapie called Adore, it has no Ammonia, Alcohol, or Peroxide. And it costs like 3 bucks at my BSS! Oh the color doesn't run off or rub off on your clothes or bedding either.

im lovin' that all natural color showers in black too! its like a treatment and a color all in one and all natural.:yep:

I have some Sebastian Colourshines, and my stylist uses Matrix. I have been using as well a cheapie called Adore, it has no Ammonia, Alcohol, or Peroxide. And it costs like 3 bucks at my BSS! Oh the color doesn't run off or rub off on your clothes or bedding either.

Are u serious? :spinning: I have been searching for a rinse that didnt rub off on my clothes! I love my Sebastian Colourshines but they used to rub off on my clothes. How much do you usually use? Just one bottle or more?

Back