Color Rinse/Semi-Permanent Hair Poll

What is the Dumbest thing a stylist has done or said to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used Dudley's. I think it is called Royal Blue. It is a blue/blk and gives you incredible shine. People always comment on my color. It is only a rinse so it is temp.

adore color rinse in clear- it gives great shine. I just recently used L'oreal color pulse in electric black to color my hair. I got good results but I had to deep condition for an hour to restore moisture.

I have been using L'oreal Colorspa for years. I love it. It used to be called Castings. It does have a small amount of peroxide in it but I have never had an issue with it drying out my hair. I use it a week or so after a fresh relaxer and it lasts usually close to the time of my next one depending on how often I wash (on the box it says 28 poos or something). I use the darkest shade-ebony or if I just want to warm up my natural shade-espresso. My hair is even all over with no residue whatsoever. Others I have tried have always left a residue or coating.

I use beautiful collection. The color is great and surprisingly very lasting. My hair always feels sooo GOOD after I get one. They have vitamin E and aloe for conditioning and it works. I'll usually get one color done in one week and then a week later apply the same color again for a deeper color. :cool:

whitneysimone said:
I use beautiful collection. The color is great and surprisingly very lasting. My hair always feels sooo GOOD after I get one. They have vitamin E and aloe for conditioning and it works. I'll usually get one color done in one week and then a week later apply the same color again for a deeper color. :cool:

how do u apply it? i've tried to do a rinse a few times and it never shows up. do u shampoo then put the rinse in, then condition, or condition then but the rinse in? I use the beautiful collection too and i have dark brown hair

CaramelPrincezz said:
how do u apply it? i've tried to do a rinse a few times and it never shows up. do u shampoo then put the rinse in, then condition, or condition then but the rinse in? I use the beautiful collection too and i have dark brown hair

I clarify & condition and then apply the rinse & sit under the dryer.

Back