Besides buns and rollersets, how do you style your hair?

AwesomelyNappy

do you go to the beautian to get it "whiped" up? Do you ever get the styles out of black hair mags? (AKA - ghetto styles?) Do you go to other mainstream mags for style ideas? Do you do classic hairstyles? FrenchRolls? Ponytail? Braids? (with fake hair or your own?) Do you just wear it down with a headband if not in a bun or rollerset?

How do you style it (besides protective styles)? How would you LIKE to style it once you reach your health/length goal? Also, if your hair is SHORT, how do style it?

you dont have to post a pic, but if you have a pic of your style, or if you could find a pic on the internet of a celeb or someone with a style you've had or would like to have, could you post them?

I've never manged a successful roller set so when I'm not wearing my everyday bun I sometimes wear my hair down, nothing special done to it, just curly,

I flat iron rarely but when I do I wear my hair down and straight.

French twists are a classic style I like, and they're very low manipulation too.:D Just a few hair pins or a couple of small combs.

Sometimes I wear a ponytail low at the nape with a nice clip. Or If I'm being super casual I'll wear a high ponytail with jeans and a heavy metal tee shirt and sneakers, I look illegally young with this look though.:look:

I wear my hair in either a twistout or braid out, french twist or low ponytail, in addition to my various bun styles (i.e. side bun, fan out bun or classic ballet bun.)

Back