Besides being "fearfully and wonderfully made"...

Glib Gurl

...what are some other Bible verses that speak to believers as being physically beautiful in the eyes of God?

I am sending a note to a young lady I know who is struggling in the body image/self esteem area and I'd like to be able to quote a few verses. (She just got saved a few weeks ago.)

Thanks!!!

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8 (New Living Translation)

Genesis 1:26-27

King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Those are my favourite.

Proverbs 31:10.

You are the only woman in the world who possess a beauty that will never cease to be complimented. Proverbs 31:10

This is what really penetrates me

Proverbs 31:10

Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10

The previous scripture I posted is not proverbs 31:10. Sorry

Back