Before and After Pics

I was having a discussion with my sisters in law about air drying hair. Neither of them believe air dried hair can be manageable. I always opt to air dry, Im blow dryer illiterate!! I explained to them that my air dried hair is a frizzy mess, but a little oil, heat and curlers can do wonders!! These are my before and after pics starting from air dried, to the final result.
KristysCamera066.jpg

KristysCamera067.jpg

KristysCamera064.jpg

KristysCamera061.jpg

KristysCamera063.jpg

KristysCamera065.jpg

no pictures....sorry/....

but i agree rollersetting works wonders....i dont usually rollerset but when i do MY GOODNESS!!!!!....andit doesnt dry out my hair....blowdrying on the other hand is an "ends" killer

Your hair looks wonderful. I wish I could get thiese resuls from airdrying. What is your technique?

Last edited:
Re: Before and After Pics..hopefully pics this time!!

I was having a discussion with my sisters in law about air drying hair. Neither of them believe air dried hair can be manageable. I always opt to air dry, Im blow dryer illiterate!! I explained to them that my air dried hair is a frizzy mess, but a little oil, heat and curlers can do wonders!! These are my before and after pics starting from air dried, to the final result.

KristysCamera066.jpg

KristysCamera067.jpg

KristysCamera061.jpg

KristysCamera064.jpg

KristysCamera063.jpg

KristysCamera065.jpg

Your hair is beautiful... with that said could you explain your technique. I mean how did your hair get to the final picture?

Good thing you don't listen to other peoples opinions. Did they see the end result? BTW, how does their hair look?

Back