Bee Wax in Mimosa Honey

soslychic

Is anyone having any adverse affects from the bee's wax carol's daughter mimosa honey. (And I know I'm taking a risk about posting something possibly negative about carol's daughter.)
laugh.gif
But I've always heard that bees wax (which is right up there on the ingredients list) just weighs hair down, attracts dirt, and clogs pores.
confused.gif

I just started using it this past week, and I love the shine, but I did notice the bees wax in the ingredients as well. I think it has weighed my hair down a little, but only because I loved the smell soo much, and I decided to put a whole bunch in. I put it mostly on my ends, because I too was not sure about build-up. Overall I love the mimosa hair honey, but I have not used it long enough to really know all the effects it has on the hair.

I don't worry much about the bees wax in mimosa hair honey b/c I don't use it all over my hair. I don't use it for braidouts or twistouts or anything like that. I simply use it for shine. I take a dab and rub it all over my palms, then my palms over my hair. That's it. I only do that maybe twice a week.

HairLove,

Girl, I didn't know you had the mimosa honey TOO. Do you like this product for shine as much as the Motions Pomade and Fantasia Gel? I went to the Carol's Daughter web site, and I see they sell some within driving distance from my home.
wink.gif
You know, just in case, BUT some time in 2004.
smile.gif

Allandra,

I've had the Mimosa Hair Honey 4oz since I placed my first order back in July. I don't use much. Only for shine. The day After the gel/scarf trick (w/gel and pomade), I use the Mimosa Hair Honey to give my hair a fresh shine. I alternate with Monoi Oil.

Back