Bee Mine Product Review

princessdi

Well, I did my Aphogee 2-step treatment this weekend and followed up with the balancing conditioner mixed with Joico Moisture Recovery and my hair felt like silk.

I then followed up by moisturizing my hair with Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer and I must say I'M SOLD! I think this will be my leave-in staple. I absolutely love the product.

If you haven't tried it, order a sample, and I'm sure you will be sold too.

I first heard of this product through Tracey's blog, so thanks Tracey!!!

It is amazing! I've been using it for over a year and despite me cheating on her bc of my PJ'ism....I've found nothing compares to it (for me).

The ingredients are:
Distilled water, Hydrogenated Persea gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emulsifying wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil & Fragrance (Island Mango).

Copied and Pasted from the Website.

This will forever be a staple of mine. That is one of my fave products from that line, that and the Curly Hold Butter.

And I would say the Luscious Moisturizer has a more subtle scent than the Deja Hair Milk. It may just be me, but I thought the Hair Milk's scent was quite strong.

Yall are wrong!!!! Ive been trying to keep my beast and my credit cards hidden!!!! Even my SO likes her products!!!

I'm gonna order the sample size now to see if my hair likes it.

Dang it!! Ya'll are going to make me splurge on this product line!!!! I already know I'm gonna luv this stuff one I use it!

Last edited:
Is the scent like the hair milk?

You should try the Luscious Balancing Hair Cream Star-Star.:yep: I think you'll like it!:grin:

Oh to answer your question, it's kinda tropical-citrusy smelling. It smells very good. And it's kinda whipped like, with a 'hint' of oil for a nice sheen.

Haven't tried the Hair Milk...:look: Thanks for your Review:blush: :lachen:

You should try the Luscious Balancing Hair Cream Star-Star.:yep: I think you'll like it!:grin:

Oh to answer your question, it's kinda tropical-citrusy smelling. It smells very good. And it's kinda whipped like, with a 'hint' of oil for a nice sheen.

Haven't tried the Hair Milk...:look: Thanks for your Review:blush: :lachen:

Ok, I'm gonna try the Luscious Balancing Hair Cream, thanks T!!

The hair milk. Everytime I hear that word now, I start to twitch:rolleyes:

I just ordered a sample after many rave reviews. Can you share how you use it? Where does it fit into your regimen? Thanks!

yes, the curly butter is great. you don't have to use a lot. after i finished shampooing/conditioning (with the Bee Mine Balanced Moisturizing conditioner), i put the curly butter on for a comb out. i have 4b/c hair, so i was psyching myself up for the pain.

(I think it was the conditioner that softened it up first.) After applying the curly butter, my wide tooth comb cruised right through my damp hair. i braided my hair up, and sat under the dryer before bed, my SO smelled my hair. For the first time, since my journey he said: "Your hair smells sooooo goood!"

He went to sleep with his face on my head that night.:)

I use it right after washing and deep conditioning my hair. Once I towel dry my hair, I put a little in the palm of my hands and run it through the length of my hair to the ends and it instantly feels nice and soft and once it's dry the hair feels very moisturized.

Trust me, you will love it! I have Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter Cream moisturizer and it doesn't begin to compare to this stuff.:nono: It's going to be my top moisturizing staple.:yep:

I just ordered a sample after many rave reviews. Can you share how you use it? Where does it fit into your regimen? Thanks!

i used the hair milk and juicy spritz as leave-ins after my DC. on dry hair the srpitz isnt great for me but on damp hair it works wonders. it left my hair silky and soft. this is def going to become a staple

i used the hair milk and juicy spritz as leave-ins after my DC. on dry hair the srpitz isnt great for me but on damp hair it works wonders. it left my hair silky and soft. this is def going to become a staple

U know, I counted the juicy spritz a miss for me because on dry hair it has done nothing except leave my hair dry and sticky. I have NEVER tried it on wet hair! Don't know why! Thanks for the inadvertent suggestion, I will try that.

I am gonna try really hard not to splurge on Bee Mine next week. I'm trying to be a lil sensible and buy one or two products from her at a time.:grin:...So far i know i need to re-up on the growth serum i'm almost COMPLETELY OUT but i really think its working:D

And i gotta get the Luscious moisturizer...i still didnt get it yet T:nono:...had to pay a stupid traffic ticket:mad:....i want to try a shampoo bar as well but i dunno.

U know, I counted the juicy spritz a miss for me because on dry hair it has done nothing except leave my hair dry and sticky. I have NEVER tried it on wet hair! Don't know why! Thanks for the inadvertent suggestion, I will try that.
Yep. Same here. I only gave it a second chance because it had aloe vera juice as the first ingredient and aloe vera juice has a ph of about 4.5. Figured it would do some good. Going to test the actual ph of the spritz today.

I really like the Curly Butter (A little goes a loooooooooooooong way) and the Luscious is dee-lish. I love her peppermint and tea tree shampoo too. It's actually my favorite poo. No itching, no dryness and it leaves my grass feeling clean and not stripped. :yep:

Back