bee mine is soooo cooool!!

femmemuscle

ladies! i think in time, these natural products will be a household name. I read the reviews on Bee Mine, and decided to place an order.

The customer service is amazing. I had ordered the Coconut cream curly butter and conditioner for my take downs.. I hadn't received my order for 4 days, even though i had requested 2 days shipping.

I called them up, and the owner Tracy Q. answered. She said the home page was mis-leading. They have to hand make and package the product, then it is sent out in 2 days. I was fine with her explanation, and asked about another scent, "tropical mango" butter - if it were available. Yes.

I like to keep honest people in business, so i ordered it. She was kind of surprised that i had done this. And informed me that they occasionally have ten percent discounts, as well.

1 day later, i received my products. She sent me the 16 oz. Tropical mango butter for free. That's about a $22.00 value product - free!!!

Ladies, i could never get this type of service at Carol's Daughter. ..:perplexed

I've been thinking about ordering some other products from them, I've only used the sulfur serum and that was a while ago.
Thanks for the review, the owner seems very sweet. How do you like your products?

I have the mango serum.... I love that it's not too overpowering.... But I can't wait till I get my braids back to use it like I want to and order some for my SO he wants to grow his fro out lol so I can comb coil it  ohhhh and i want one of the shirts 

I agree I left Tracy a email asking her which products she recd for my type of hair and she got back to me super fast and she also has a fb fan page but I love love love her products especially the deja's hair milk:look:

I use all the Bee Mine products right now and I am loving it my hair is so soft. I am currently in the Bee Mine challenge on KISS it is going very well and yes the customer service is the best.
Actually I am expecting a shipment anyday now.

Well I guess I have to get on the Bee Mine bandwagon too especially if the sulfer mixes smell good case I have an unscented bottle of boundless Tresses and I want to use it but I swear I can still smell the sulfer in it and that was cool whn my husband was in iraq last yr but now that he's home I kinda like to keep my hair smelling yummy.

Do anyone have discount code?

I think you can use kiss for 10% off. I saw it on the k.i.s.s. page. Also let me chime in that I got my samples of curly butter and luscious moisturizer monday. I've used them both twice since and I love them and they smell great. I'm def. going to order the full size luscious moisturizer.

I love bee mine also it was my first growth oil and my hair grew a lot. However the strawberry kiwi smell is too much for me. I stopped using it for a while b/c of the scent. Does anyone know of a scent that is not as strong??

I've been thinking about ordering some other products from them, I've only used the sulfur serum and that was a while ago.
Thanks for the review, the owner seems very sweet. How do you like your products?

I just used the coconut cream hair butter after washing/condtioning my cornrows. It smells so nice, but not overpowering.

It has a light/fluffy texture, but goes a long way. excellent product.

The avocado conditioners, will wait until i do my take down. I never use creamy conditioners while in cornrows, it causes buildup. But will use it on my natural hair after the extensions are out.

Otherwise, great stuff..

Sorry ladies about the growth serum questions. i use Claudie's growth elixir. it's pretty much the same thing. A sulfur based oil. Regardless of the brand, i use it on the scalp only.

I don't think the sulfur in the product is good for the hair - just only for scalp stimulation.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong?

Sorry ladies about the growth serum questions. i use Claudie's growth elixir. it's pretty much the same thing. A sulfur based oil. Regardless of the brand, i use it on the scalp only.

I don't think the sulfur in the product is good for the hair - just only for scalp stimulation.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong?

Correct!:yep:

It says to apply to Scalp Only. I love:love: these Products.

I've used both the Serum and the Luscious Balancing Moisture Cream. :lick:

Both are absolutely wonderful.

And the Customer Service is Fantastic.:thumbsup:

It was Traycee's video that inspired me to order samples. I have them, but can't use them until this weekend when I take down my crochet braids. Traycee's review on the Yes To Carrots line was hilarious lol. Her videos are always very thorough and informative.

I just got mine in the mail today. I am so excited! I got the Bee Hold Curly Butter in Mango which the scent is actually not strong enough to me...and I got the Juicy Moisturizing Daily Spritz and same with the smell. I like strong fruity scents...but I like the texture of the butter. I cant wait to try it

Back