Beauty 4 Ashes

ilovezag

Hey y'all, has anyone ever tried Beauty 4 Ashes hair care products? Do they work good? I actually ordered some and I don't notice much difference yet, but it's only been a few weeks.
www.discoverb4a.com

I have justed started using the B4A products. I love how it makes my hair feel, but I don't know if it's working yet since I have a sew in.

I got the shampoo and conditioner- a double portion ADP

Shampoo Ingredients: distilled water, castile soap, (saponified oils of coconut, aloe vera, jojoba and olive) Lemon Juice, Amla oil, Castor oil, Advocado oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Emu oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil, saw palmetto extract, ylang ylang essential, rosemary essential, clary sage essential, carrot seed essential, grapefuit essential, alfalfa extract, yarrow extract, fenugreek and bamboo extract, Silk amino acids, panthenol, b4a proprietary herbal hair growth complex, wheat protein, burdock root juice, aloe vera b4a perservative complex (neem seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, honey, citris fruit acids, Vitamin E, wheat germ oil, tea tree essential).

Conditioner Ingredients: distilled water, Lemon Juice, Amla oil, Castor oil, Advocado oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Emu oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, saw palmetto extract, ylang ylang essential, rosemary essential, clary sage essential, carrot seed essential, grapefuit essential, alfalfa extract, yarrow extract, fenugreek extract, burdock root, proprietary herbal hair growth complex, organic aloe juice, organic lavender distillate, organic Roman chamomile distillate, vegetable emulsifying compound, organic green tea extract, organic nettle leaf extract, organic chickweed extract, organic slippery elm extract, organic marshmallow root extract, organic oatstraw extract, blue green algae, Kosher vegetable glycerin, lanolin oil, rosehip seed oil, organic black willow bark extract, b4a proprietary herbal hair growth complex, burdock root juices, b4a perservative complex (neem seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, honey, citris fruit acids, Vitamin E, wheat germ oil, tea tree essential).

Okay yall, I am tired now.:perplexed

I think I got the "spuurit" just reading the names of the products on the site. Yummy ingredients but THY SHALL NOT PURCHASE. THEY SHALL NOT PURCHASE!

ETA: I'm an entrepreneur at heart. I so wish I would have thought of this!

Last edited:
I got the shampoo and conditioner- a double portion ADP

Shampoo Ingredients: distilled water, castile soap, (saponified oils of coconut, aloe vera, jojoba and olive) Lemon Juice, Amla oil, Castor oil, Advocado oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Emu oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil, saw palmetto extract, ylang ylang essential, rosemary essential, clary sage essential, carrot seed essential, grapefuit essential, alfalfa extract, yarrow extract, fenugreek and bamboo extract, Silk amino acids, panthenol, b4a proprietary herbal hair growth complex, wheat protein, burdock root juice, aloe vera b4a perservative complex (neem seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, honey, citris fruit acids, Vitamin E, wheat germ oil, tea tree essential).

Conditioner Ingredients: distilled water, Lemon Juice, Amla oil, Castor oil, Advocado oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Emu oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, saw palmetto extract, ylang ylang essential, rosemary essential, clary sage essential, carrot seed essential, grapefuit essential, alfalfa extract, yarrow extract, fenugreek extract, burdock root, proprietary herbal hair growth complex, organic aloe juice, organic lavender distillate, organic Roman chamomile distillate, vegetable emulsifying compound, organic green tea extract, organic nettle leaf extract, organic chickweed extract, organic slippery elm extract, organic marshmallow root extract, organic oatstraw extract, blue green algae, Kosher vegetable glycerin, lanolin oil, rosehip seed oil, organic black willow bark extract, b4a proprietary herbal hair growth complex, burdock root juices, b4a perservative complex (neem seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, honey, citris fruit acids, Vitamin E, wheat germ oil, tea tree essential).

Okay yall, I am tired now.:perplexed

:thankyou: so much for posting the ingredients to the poo & co:kiss4:! :flowers:. Now, these Beauty 4 Ashes products are looking good :yahoo:. :wow:, the ingredients look great!

I am on a product seach for a new hair care system. I looked into this over the weekend. Keep us posted to your success.

They have a lot of different products, for ethnic and non ethnic hair. The PJ in me wants to try the coffee line, it is suppose to strengthen. I bet is smells delish:lick: My ADP smells sort of lemony, my friend uses the God Head line, a lot of it smells like strawberries. I am trying to steer clear of sulphates in shampoo. I have used up most of my lower quality stuff, so now I am going to try more "specialized" products. I am itching to try WEN, by Chaz Dean. However,this one is a winner, no tangling, nice shine and softness. :yep:

The conditioner isn't all of that (sort of thin, not thick and creamy like most of us like) but it compliments the sulfate free shampoo. HTH. Happy Hair Growing!

Hey y'all, has anyone ever tried Beauty 4 Ashes hair care products? Do they work good? I actually ordered some and I don't notice much difference yet, but it's only been a few weeks.
www.discoverb4a.com

I just started using b4a products. More namely the Megavitamin B Topical serum and .. another serum but I cant remember the name and I cant find the bottle :ohwell:. As for getting results, I havent seen any yet as it has only been about a week and a half. My main focus is my Vatika and Amla oils, which is probably why Im not noticing the results from the b4a, if it is actually contributing to my hair growth.

They have a lot of different products, for ethnic and non ethnic hair. The PJ in me wants to try the coffee line, it is suppose to strengthen. I bet is smells delish:lick: My ADP smells sort of lemony, my friend uses the God Head line, a lot of it smells like strawberries. I am trying to steer clear of sulphates in shampoo. I have used up most of my lower quality stuff, so now I am going to try more "specialized" products. I am itching to try WEN, by Chaz Dean. However,this one is a winner, no tangling, nice shine and softness. :yep:

The conditioner isn't all of that (sort of thin, not thick and creamy like most of us like) but it compliments the sulfate free shampoo. HTH. Happy Hair Growing!

is it moisturizing? could it work as a co for cw?

tia,
tishee

I really do love the products. The conditioner leaves my hair moist with soft manageable curls that aren't frizzy. After washing i just let my hair air dry. I have noticed growth but I cant decide if its my normal growth or if its because of the products.

#1 is BEFORE: I basically just washed with Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense. Used only coconut oil, and I got my relaxers every 3 months. I could not just wash and go because the frizziness.

#2 is AFTER: Now I use the Beauty 4 Ashes products, and I still get relaxers every 3 months. Now I can wash and go.

Both of these pictures were taken right after washing after air drying. Notice the difference? I think I'm getting my monies worth by using these expensive products. What do you think? Would you try these products on your hair after seeing my results if you had the money?

For prices check out www.discoverb4a.com

compareb4aoe2.jpg

I just visited the site and the products look great (esp. the ingredients), but 60 days shelf life only??? Are they serious?

The PJ in me kicked in one weekend and I ordered a bunch of stuff from the GodHeads line. The leave-in that was ok, but the rest of the stuff was very disppointing especially considering the price. I gave it all away when I moved and never looked back. Waste of money IMHO.

yes yessssss i personally used there products before . i used the goddes line that my stylist recommended . i loved it. yes they are a little expensive i use to spend like a 150.00 every two months for their products. i saw difference on my hair . it was silker and so pretty . i also used other products like their lotions and creams. i changed it up all the time . sometimes i would use like a growth oil with coconut in it and the nex time i would order something with ginesing in it . i kept it interesting . i say if you got the funds try them it out its worth it . if not buy something small . the cheapest hair product they have is like 25.99.lol thats not including tax and shipping . so you are looking at roughly like 40.00bucks for one bottle of something. i did it and i didnt any regrets.matterof fact ..................let me go order something nowwwwwww.lol:yep:

I really want to try this line, my cousin is natural and this is all she uses and she recommended it.

For that price between my ayurvedic powders and oils and what's in my kitchen pantry, I think I'm good. :yep:

But if come into a little change, I think they'd be worth a try. :rolleyes:

Save ya money! And that's just me being honest. I totally hate the way they charge you soooo much for the products and when you get them it's not even enough to last you a month. It's ridiculous, I have ordered stuff from them twice now, and the first time I ordered their sulfur line the shampoo, scalp oil, and sulfur scalp serum which lasted me probably two weeks. I still have the shampoo which is really watered down it's awful. The lastest thing I ordered was the ayurvedic scalp food which is still sitting on my counter because I am getting better results with MTG and brahmi oil. I mean if you are using a growth aid you usually need to use it for awhile and be consistent with it to see growth, but if it only last you two weeks and with the price it's almost impossible to be consistent with the product unless you can afford it. I admit the stuff looks good on the site, but I wasn't very impressed. The sulfur scalp serum seemed like it might work because when I did apply it to my scalp it did tingle and felt really warm I believe that's from the volcanic rock in it...but the jar was sooo small and at $20 a pop not including shipping I was reluctant to buy again.

When I first discovered LHCF, this line was one that I was initially interested in. I bought some products (coffee line I think) and paid $70 ish dollars for it. After about a week, I hadn't gotten any e-mail notices that said my products had even shipped yet. I was panicking because $70 ish dollars isn't chump change. So, I wrote and asked for my money back...to which they promptly refunded.

That was my very first experience ordering products online. Now, I know that a week-long waiting period isn't so uncommon.

Now, I'm curious about the products again and wondered if anyone has current experience with it.

B U M P I N G

I spent like 120$ on these products I got some strawberry lotion, a deep conditioner and a leave in and absolutely HATED them!! The stawberry lotion was ok but it was seriously the worst product line ide ever used. Everything smelled great but all the products were watery and the condish was a lil gritty. Two thumbs down.

Back