BEAUTY 35 INC, Great BSS!

Healthb4Length

I just discovered a great BSS in NYC, NY ladies probably know it but Its' new to me. BEAUTY 35 INC., is amazing! I accidently found it when I got 'lost' trying to find my way to Penn Station. I went in by chance and I am so glad I did! This store was awesome, it had just about EVERY PRODUCT imaginable...LANZA,DUDLEYS',SEBASTIONS, KERACARE ETC...plus all the Dominican conditioners (they had Nacidit (sp?) and silk worm rinses in half gallon size containers for $5!) They had a great selection of hair too! All kinds of weaving and braiding hair! And the other sections of the store had great beauty products too...too bad I went 30 minutes before closing, I really didn't get a chance to "browse" like I wanted to but I had to share this with all the NYC/NJ ladies...if you haven't checked out this store already then give it a try!:)

Yes! I love it. I was there last night and that is where I discovered Super 10 en 1 4 weeks ago (there was 1 jar left so I figured it must be good). Their collection is impressive. Tools, high end products, Dominican products, all your needs in midtown Manhattan. They are a bit overpriced on some items:

DRC is $48 in Brooklyn and $56 at Beauty 35.

Yeah they are overpriced on some items but for the most part they are decent. I really want to try the DRC, but it's so pricey! I was really impressed by the quality things they had...I will be making another trip in a few weeks!

They can be overpriced but hten they have great sales too. I've gotten dye there for $1 and Salerm leave in for 1.99 and other great deals. Pop in there on the regular to catch the sales because the items clear out fast.

Back