BE CAREFUL LADIES!!! MTG is dangerous....

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
....to your pillows!! :lachen:

Okay, I'm playing, but honestly, this morning I woke up after having put on some MTG before I went to bed, and my pillow was COVERED in a big dark splotch. Y'all know what those splotches are: OIL!! I wasn't too mad about it because I have a thousand sheet sets, but I suggest that if you put on MTG, sleep with a plastic cap on, or else cover your pillow in a couple of pillowcases that you don't mind ruining. Prefereably something light in color so it's less noticable :look:

All this morning I got this song stuck in my head
Just let your SOUL GLOOOOO
Just let it shine through
Just let your....SOUL GLO BABY!!!!
Feel it oh so silky smooth
Just let it shine through yeah
Just let your....SOOOUUUUULLLL GGLLLOOOOOOO
SOUL GLO

:lol: Yes! That stuff is very greasy! I have a special pillow that I sleep on for a couple of nights until most of the greasiness is absorbed. Or I use a towel b/c that stuff is foul and and I don't want my sheets to stink!

You are right. I have to put a towel on my bed, because it goes right through my silk scarf. And I have braids so I spray Better braids leave in on top of that. Things do get wet and messy.

Girl you scared the dickens out of me... Reading the title of your post sent my heart to the floor :eek: What now is MTG go me bald! :grin:
Yeah it is dangerous to the pillows but hell no I am not getting rid of my stuff works too good :bdance: :bdance:

Back