BCing tomorrow......Need Advice

Renewed1

Hi All,

I'm BCing tomorrow and I was wonder what type of products I should use on my natural hair? Also what type of regime should I adopt?

I currently have short hair so the back of my hair is 100% natural and I believe my hair type is 3C/4A.

I'm not sure how to answer that...during my transition is when I tried to determine what worked for my natural hair and what didn't...I kind of just went with what worked for both until I cut off my hair and then started the process over trying to find what worked for it after it was completely natural.

Well, everyone experiences different results with different products, I wish there was one set of products that would make our hair beautifull, lol....but here is what i found one may need to invest in for natural hair...

A GREAT conditoner (did i say great)
Moisturizing Shampoo
Leave-in
Mild to Medium Protein treatment

Of course there are other things you can throw in there but these are the staples....and good product lines are...Mizani, Aveda, Joico, Nexxus.

You dont have to spend mega money but just a tip to save you some time and money is invest in the good stuff so you dont have to keep upgrading everytime the cheapies dont work

Back