BCD TODAY! NATURAL AGAIN! WOO WOO WOO

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm so happy! I was miserable when my hair started to act horribly after my texturizer incident. I got the BC, which didn't turn out half bad. Turns out that I didn't texturize all my hair. the part that was texturized was ruined and the part that I missed was natural and hidden under the frizz. :lol: I can laugh now because it's all gone. My beautiful corkscrew curls are back. I still have some frizz parts left in the front but I'm leaving it alone. I learned one thing though. My natural hair was alot longer than I gave it credit for. When my stylist combed out my hair, my eyes almost popped out. She said to me, I bet u didn't know your hair was that long. I didn't know- so any natural ladies who think their hair is not growing, do not give up! :) I am natural for good and I am not looking back! My hair was healthier, never shed and it was easily styled. My shoddy styling skills will get better. As long as I can shingle, my hair will look decent in the morning.

Congrats and welcome back! Yes, your styling skills will get better over time. (Though I bet they are not bad now.) I'm glad you are loving your natural hair. Have fun taking care of it and watching it grow!

Netta1 said:
I'm glad your back to your natural hair and your happy about it.
Congrats... And ummm... sorry to jack, but Netta that picture is BANGIN'!!! Your hair is fab! :yup:

Back