BC'd and LOVE MY HAIR with pics to prove it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzzmoods

I was debating if I was transitioning, or getting ready to BC, or going back to relaxing with Elasta QP, or maybe just loving the texture PHYTO gives me.....Then yesterday, I chopped my relaxed hair off and let me tell you ladies.....:yay:I LOVE MY HAIR!!:yay:......to anyone who is dabating whether or not to do it.....JUST DO IT!!!! :grin: I honestly wish I had done this sooner. I went to a stylist who did hair in NYC for many years and now lives and works in Arizona and he hooked me up! Did I tell you that I LOVE MY HAIR!!

Attachments

• BC Day 1 texture.jpg
    BC Day 1 texture.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 418
  • BC Day 1.jpg
    BC Day 1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 257
  • BC Day 1 .jpg
    BC Day 1 .jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 258
  • BC pic 51709.jpg
    BC pic 51709.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 235
LOL ... I love your hair too. It's beautiful!!

It's so cute to see how happy you are! :yep:

I was debating if I was transitioning, or getting ready to BC, or going back to relaxing with Elasta QP, or maybe just loving the texture PHYTO gives me.....Then yesterday, I chopped my relaxed hair off and let me tell you ladies.....:yay:I LOVE MY HAIR!!:yay:......to anyone who is dabating whether or not to do it.....JUST DO IT!!!! :grin: I honestly wish I had done this sooner. I went to a stylist who did hair in NYC for many years and now lives and works in Arizona and he hooked me up! Did I tell you that I LOVE MY HAIR!!

Congrats! Cute curls!

Thank you Trey21!!!!

This is about 3 months growth.....I had some hair that was relaxed and damaged and some that was texturized, I had the stylist cut it down to my natural hair.

Jazz, you look beautiful and I love the hair too! How long were you into the transition?

Thank you so much!!! My DH LOVES the new look also. I was a little worried but he said this is the best "look" on me that he has even seen. I quickly reminded him that I am not keeping it this length but rather I plan to grow it out natural.

Thanks again!

It looks Beautiful. And it's giving you a Fly New Look for the Summer. Lookin' Good:grin: Girl, you are Workin' It ! !

Back