Bc Inspiration Thread

Thank you for this thread! I bc'd 3 weeks ago and I hate the way I look now with no hair... I was natural about 5 years ago and got frustrated and got a relaxer... Hated that and after a set back, I'm natural again... I've decided to post a new picture after I get some length. But until then, I'm wearing wigs, head turbins, or my natural hair with big earrings..lol... I big chopped 4 weeks after a relaxer so that should tell you alot. I like washing and caring for my hair because its so short now, but I'm wondering how long it'll take to grow back. I sometimes wish I had transitioned and gotten braids first but its too late now... I'll be getting braids in about a month I guess... Til then, I'm in the same boat as a lot of you new big choppers... Keep the faith, it gets better!

Last edited:
I transitioned for 17 months I bc'd August 2 2014. I'm glad I did it. I hated my hair during my transition. I feel I've learned a lot about myself and my hair in the last couple of years. Going natural has been a really good experience for me. I feel like I'm starting have "big" hair. I look forward to even bigger hair in my future.

Here is my hair after my chopimage.png
Here is my hair now image.jpeg

Back