baggying question...how long

Shea

how long can u leave the baggy on is it ok to leave it on for like 4 days or longer I want to wear the phony pony and I dont want to comb my hair but I know the ends have to be moisturized to retain length. Also how do you moisturize your whole head while in phony pony?:confused: Spray bottle maybe. I dont really want to touch my hair until wash day but ant to keep ends moisturized. Please help

I rebaggy daily, But it doesn't seem that there would be a problem with wearing one for 4 days consecutively.

I would not sleep in the phony pony though, that seems like there would be too much friction at the point where your hair and the phony pony meet.

thanks I never though about that take off the pony at night and just add more moisture to the ends w/o combing then put on another baggy.:)

That is what I do, this keeps my roots moisturized continuously, and it avoids damaging friction from the hair piece.

I started a thread on this about a week ago. I have switched to wearing a rollerset fall with a headband (Photos in the link in my siggy) unil my next Relaxer on November 14, 2006:D

I rebaggy everyday, too. I think I will start sleeping in the baggy but I need to get my cold weather regimen together.

you think a spray bottle with moisturizer and leave in to spray on the top and back of hair w/o taking down pony tail is a good idea

I think that a spray bottle is a great idea, this should help the moisturizer to get to every strand especially in the thick area around the crown.:)

I moisturize and smooth the hair back then I rebaggy and tie my satin scarf on for the night.

The CROWN....don't even get me started....:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I have had so much drama with that area of my head...but it is so much better now, thanks to proper care:)

I have been showing my crown TLC the other parts are probably jealous.:lol: Is there a way to rebaggy and moisturize without combing or brushing bc If i comb maybe 5 or 6 broken piece come off:(

You will be fine leaving it on for 4 days. Ive done it many times. And spray the hair at least twice a day to moisturize.

Shea said:
how long can u leave the baggy on is it ok to leave it on for like 4 days or longer I want to wear the phony pony and I dont want to comb my hair but I know the ends have to be moisturized to retain length. Also how do you moisturize your whole head while in phony pony?:confused: Spray bottle maybe. I dont really want to touch my hair until wash day but ant to keep ends moisturized. Please help

I don't see any reason why you can't leave the baggy on for 4 days or longer...as long as the ends are moisturized and you are moisturizing the rest of your hair. Yes, you can use a spray bottle to keep the reason of your hair moisturized...You can also take the phony pony out at night and put it back on in the morning:) JMHO

trimbride said:
The CROWN....don't even get me started....:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I have had so much drama with that area of my head...but it is so much better now, thanks to proper care:)

Oooo, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :notworthy tell me what you did to save your crown! I've lost soooo much hair in this area because it's so fragile :mad:. The rest of my head has "got with the program" :), but that darn crown!!!:wallbash: (grrrr!)

Back