BAGGY QUESTION?????????

Do you know how to search? Put the word "baggy" in the search box and it will pull up several threads on the subject but until then baggying is when you moisturize your ends with a good moisturizier and then put on a sandwhich bag and pin it up or tie it up to your liking. If you want to baggy your whole head them you would moisturize and put on a plastic cap and put on a scarf usually. HTH

Welcome. Don't have any pics. I comb and moisturize my hair with Aloe Vera Gel, NTM Leave In, and QP Mango Butter. ( you can use any combo of your favorite moisturizers) I wrap my hair into a loose bun, secure it, and cover my whole head with a plastic conditioning cap. (others bag their ponytail only) I then cover with a silk cap. I sleep this way, and often lounge like this throughout the day. When I am ready to remove it I just take it off and go, hair is already styled. Hope I have helped some.

Do you know how to search? Put the word "baggy" in the search box and it will pull up several threads on the subject but until then baggying is when you moisturize your ends with a good moisturizier and then put on a sandwhich bag and pin it up or tie it up to your liking. If you want to baggy your whole head them you would moisturize and put on a plastic cap and put on a scarf usually. HTH

LOL! Believe me I searched before I posted here....but really couldn't get an explanation. All I saw when I searched where challenges and how it's helped but not a vivid description. Thanks for the description.

I'm baggying now!! :grin: I spritz my hair until it's damp with water, conditioner and a little oil, then I spray on a little more oil, put on a shower cap and then my satin bonnet and I'm good to go!! I usually do this before I go to bed.

I hope this helps!! It's pretty much any way you can/want to moisturize your hair and keep the moisture in.

Last edited:
I use shopping bags to whole head baggy
because shower caps leave an indention on your forehead from the elastic.
then I cover it with a scarf

Back