Baggie Challenge **Update Month 4**

I have not been doing the baggie method, since I had a bad experience where I slept in a plastic cap and my hair came out super hard and slick the next day -- I slept with coconut oil as a moisturizers. And I have not even been bunning it when I am at home -- do any of you do this as well?

My hair is always in a bun. I have not trimmed my hair since October and I have seen about 2 splits lately. Might be time to give myself a dusting.

What do you all think of this? TIA.

[size=+1]My challenge is over. I've been on the challenge for a year now. I wore the baggie 24/7. No heat at all. I have gained and retained 7" of growth and that's with a 1" trim to even it out in December.

The baggie method is wonderful. I will do the method when I don't feel like combing and when I have tons of new growth. Otherwise I'm wearing my hair down.

Happy hair growing for those still on the challenge.
[/size]

Wow! Everyone is doing so well. I wish I had that type of news to report. I recently cut around 3-4 inches off of my length to even it up a bit. I love my hair this way. I have failed miserably on this challenge since the weather is warming up. I have traded baggied hair in exchange for a sexier more springy look.

Ya'll go ahead and spank me, just not everyone all at once. I promise I will get back in focus real soon!

I also fell of the wagon quite a few times and I wore my hair out for most of the time up until last week (18wks post touch-up). But when I did do it my ends came out really soft. I now have cornrow extensions and will start this challenge again after my touch-up the end of April.

Puddles said:
[size=+1]My challenge is over. I've been on the challenge for a year now. I wore the baggie 24/7. No heat at all. I have gained and retained 7" of growth and that's with a 1" trim to even it out in December.

The baggie method is wonderful. I will do the method when I don't feel like combing and when I have tons of new growth. Otherwise I'm wearing my hair down.

Happy hair growing for those still on the challenge.
[/size]
Well, we are sorry to see you go but you have accomplished a great feat. I don't see how you did it for an entire year. I want to say congratulations to you and...................

where are the pics!!:grin:

Back