Bad Experience

KrimsonKween

Well hello my fellow hair growers. Well I will get right to the point. Last week I got some advice regarding breakage. (I am not agry or mad for the adivce I recieved) Well now I my face has a rash, my hairline has a rash my skin is itchey so is my head. I have flakes the size of quaters coming from my scalp. My hair was as dry as straw in the summer at 110 degrees. I already went to the doctor I recieved a shot and some anti.

Befroe my hair was having alittle breakage and I freaked out becasue all I could see was starting over from nothing seems like. I became a lchf crack head. I was shaking and mad when I could not get on the site:lachen::lachen::lachen: I just want to tell all to beware. I am like some with nape length hair and want it tail bone over night without weave. I was on the site all day some days (could not figure out why my eyes were so sore :lachen::lachen::lachen:). I understand what works for you does not work for me. I know this is alittle funny, but I read some many post where people are taking every even the kitchen sink if someone mama's ,daughter's, cusin's, sister's, aunt said it grew here hair in three days.

Ladies we are already precondition for so many health risks don't add to it with stuff that may grow hair on your insides and you start pooping out hair balls.:grin:

Please be careful with what you take and what put on. Products run down onto our face and it can cause damage. Even if it is some little stuff. Honies all I tried was ors, cantu moit. shampoo and profectiv. Hated it.

It took me three days of going back to all my staple products, prepoo with castor oil, cocnut oil, ghee, vitamin e oil and olive oil, baking soda, acv, and design essentials moinsture condi.

I will not sray, I will not stray, and I aint buying the singk Idon't care if your mama's,cusin's, siter's, brother's, girlfriend ate it with honey toilet paper and brown grass and grew her hair over night. I aint doing it.:wallbash::lachen:

I know what you mean, long hair growth means patience. I got in trouble putting monistat on my scalp two weeks ago and was sick for two days - never again. The only challenge I will be in is the lo-mani one and I feel that is one of the reasons our hair doesn't grow.

ors, cantu moit. shampoo and profectiv was all you used, and you broke out like that??!??! Dang - noted, noted, noted! Sounds like you had a major allergic reaction - considering all of those products are off-the-shelf for haircare, have you identified what the ingredient was that caused the reaction so that you can avoid it in future purchases?

mamita, if what you're doing is working for you ... Keep doing it. I jumped on the ayurvedic bandwagon and forgot about my old regimen needless to say, I'm back on it. I just relaxed a bit on the ayurveda. I mean... Oil rinsing without shampooing is great but it just not for me.

Girl I never stray far from what's working for me.:nono: And surely does not mix new things when I'm trying them out. I just purchased some indian oils (amla, vatika and shikakai) a few days ago. My plan is to use the amla and vatika as pre-poos overnight. I already overnight pre-poo with cond. If the oil works nicely, then I will alternate them but they will not take the place of my pre-pooing with cond. So far I have smoothed a little of shikakai on my dry hair since it's in a bun and it seem to be working fine. It gives it a nice shine. Thanks DLewis!

Well hello my fellow hair growers. Well I will get right to the point. Last week I got some advice regarding breakage. (I am not agry or mad for the adivce I recieved) Well now I my face has a rash, my hairline has a rash my skin is itchey so is my head. I have flakes the size of quaters coming from my scalp. My hair was as dry as straw in the summer at 110 degrees. I already went to the doctor I recieved a shot and some anti.

Befroe my hair was having alittle breakage and I freaked out becasue all I could see was starting over from nothing seems like. I became a lchf crack head. I was shaking and mad when I could not get on the site:lachen::lachen::lachen: I just want to tell all to beware. I am like some with nape length hair and want it tail bone over night without weave. I was on the site all day some days (could not figure out why my eyes were so sore :lachen::lachen::lachen:). I understand what works for you does not work for me. I know this is alittle funny, but I read some many post where people are taking every even the kitchen sink if someone mama's ,daughter's, cusin's, sister's, aunt said it grew here hair in three days.

Ladies we are already precondition for so many health risks don't add to it with stuff that may grow hair on your insides and you start pooping out hair balls.:grin:

Please be careful with what you take and what put on. Products run down onto our face and it can cause damage. Even if it is some little stuff. Honies all I tried was ors, cantu moit. shampoo and profectiv. Hated it.

It took me three days of going back to all my staple products, prepoo with castor oil, cocnut oil, ghee, vitamin e oil and olive oil, baking soda, acv, and design essentials moinsture condi.

I will not sray, I will not stray, and I aint buying the singk Idon't care if your mama's,cusin's, siter's, brother's, girlfriend ate it with honey toilet paper and brown grass and grew her hair over night. I aint doing it.:wallbash::lachen:

Wow. what did you use specifically?

Back