Back to NO-lye

syze6

Hello my sisters,

I switched back to the no-lye. I tried the root stimulator Olive Oil no-lye box perm and I can tell you it is the best. It reminds me of the soft and beautiful no lye. I don't care what they say about a no-lye being damaging. I tried the Mizani and my hair shedded so bad and there was breakage. It didn't last a good 2 weeks. My roots were out of control. One thing about my years of using no-lye, my hair was straighter and there was less shedding and breakage and it felt soft. I guess it depends on what works for you! I'm back to no-lye and I'm loving it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You said it right! /images/graemlins/cool.gif It depends on what works for you, and I am happy for you that you have found that! That relaxer sounds wonderful. I have seen it receive lots of praise! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just read that Shamboosie book and he was anti-no lye 5 times on each page! But the problems he mentioned I never experienced either. No-lye is working for me too, so you know the saying, if ain't broke....

Happy it worked out well for you /images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Back