Babygurl thanks for taking the time..

mommatide

thanks for taking the time and effort you have with sharing your hair journey. it takes a lot of time to update, take pictures and give such detailed info regarding your hair and it sure is aprreciated by me and many others. i especially love seeing where you started with your hair, before and after over 3 years, it shows that with time and effort, all of our hair dreams can come true. :)

Aw this was SO unexpected, thanks SO much ladies for your kind words, I really appreciate it. I love to share my hair progress with everyone, mainly because its because of all of you and your great advice that I made it to where I am.

I agree, I love your album, everytime I feel like giving up cause my hair doesn't grow super crazy, I think of your progress in two years, and I'm only in year one, next year will be my second year and that gives me inspiration to keep going.. Your flat twists are beautiful, do u have a website with instructions on that?

I was just in BGs album and I am also amazed by her progress in 2years. Almost makes me want to relax again. But I wil stay strong!:lol: Great growing BG. Who says relaxed hair can't be healthy?

Samaria said:
I agree, I love your album, everytime I feel like giving up cause my hair doesn't grow super crazy, I think of your progress in two years, and I'm only in year one, next year will be my second year and that gives me inspiration to keep going.. Your flat twists are beautiful, do u have a website with instructions on that?

Thanks and no I dont have instructions on how to do those, I actually got the idea from JenniferMD, she has pictures of her gorgeous twistout in her album.

Back