Ayeshia is your hair falling out?

Ayeshia

Okay that was the question that this caucasian lady asked me at work earlier this morning. yesterday I combed my hair out, and today I did a shake n' go so my hair (about 4.5 inches) shrunk up to almost inch after it dried.

Now yall know she scared me when she first asked me that, i was immediately feeling for patches of missing hair.
and she said " your hair was so big yesterday and now its so short, i meant to ask if you cut it, not if its falling out. Im sorry"

She really didnt mean any harm by it but I told her that my hair shrinks, and she was in awe. She said she wish that she could have shrinkage so she would never have to cut it again
laugh.gif

That's very cute. I know people at my job probably wonder the same thing about my hair...wet & go vs the headband puff
laugh.gif

lachen70.gif
That is too funny! When I first saw the "Ayesha, is your hair falling out?" before reading the actual post, I was like, "What tha?..." Girl, I thought you were calling someone else out! That's a cute story, though.
smile.gif

OK I get the "did you cut your hair" comments alot, but why oh why did that chick have to say "falling out"?!? Sorry I woulda been a bit ticked LOL

Back