Avocado Butter better prices

niknakmac

Hi ladies, I use avocado butter as my constant moisturizer for my hair. I usually purchase it at FNWL but I have noticed that they keep hiking the prices up and i hate how the container closes. This morning I decided to just do a search to see where else I could order it from (hopefully with a better container). Well I found the Chemistry store and the price is much better than FNWL. on FNWL 16 ounces is 27.40 at the chemistry store i got 5 lbs for 36.00. They are also located in SC so I can actually go to their warehouse and pick it up! Just thought i would let you ladies know if your intersted in saving a few dollars. I will pick it up this evening hopefully the quality is as good as FNWL. I will report back. Just a note I did find quite a few websites with better prices than FNWL for those of you that are ordering products from them.

Are these unrefined?
I was looking through the description, and it doesn't say.
The mango butters are ultra refined though. :perplexed:

well icalled them to see what time i could pick up my order and just confirmed that it is 100% avocado butter. it is. I didn't ask them if it was refined however the FNWL site also does not state whether their avocado butter is refined or not.

Yep! Thats where I get mine from. They give u so much for so little $$$. I still have some that I bought a year & a half ago, AND I gave some away to my grammy for her skin.

I'm DEFINITLY sticking with them. :yep:

P.S. Good service too, came nice & quick.

I just picked up my avocado butter. The tub is huge! This should last me a year. I used it right away because my hair was super thirsty, nothing moisturizers for me like avocado butter. My hair soaked it right up. Same consistency as the FNWL I spoke to the lady about the butter she reinforced that it is all natural and expeller pressed. I love the fact that i didn't have to wait for it, i would have been in a hair crisis. This is another site i found with cheaper prices than FNWL but they charge a ten dollar service fee for orders under 50 bucks and the prices are still higher than the chemistry store.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/avocado-butter-p-1376.html

Last edited:
I just picked up my avocado butter. The tub is huge! This should last me a year. I used it right away because my hair was super thirsty, nothing moisturizers for me like avocado butter. My hair soaked it right up. Same consistency as the FNWL I spoke to the lady about the butter she reinforced that it is all natural and expeller pressed. I love the fact that i didn't have to wait for it, i would have been in a hair crisis. This is another site i found with cheaper prices than FNWL but they charge a ten dollar service fee for orders under 50 bucks and the prices are still higher than the chemistry store.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/avocado-butter-p-1376.html
Thanks for the site (the one above)

I been looking for another source of this butter ever since I got a waxy batch from fnwl

^^ dang, I wish I would've ordered from them!!!! They're in my state and not that far away!!! Booo! Instead I ordered from a miami based company that charges more for less :( Thanks for the link to oilsbynature :)

snowdriftfarm.com

Never mind. I just found out they changed their formulas. It now includes INCI:Elaeis guineensis oil, Persea gratissima oil, Copernicia prunifera wax. I will no longer be buying.

Last edited:
Back