aveda

chebaby

does anyone use the aveda brilliant humectant pomade. i know a lot of you seem to like the ANTI humectant but im not natural so i have no use for that. but i just ordered the humectant and wanted to know
do you use it?
do you like it?
would you re purchase it?
ladies let me know.

to me its 20 dollars for a little jar of stickiness!

but my hair hates glycerine! its just so sticky to me I can feel it a mile away

oh no! i already ordered it. oh well maybe my experience will be different. or i could use it for my edges. it is expensive though, i bought it on impulse:perplexed.

Ugh! I hated it! I tried to like, I really did, but I agree, it's a $20 jar of stickiness. I can't believe it's gotten such good reviews over the years from naturals. :perplexed

I have used it for wash and go hair days. I don't find it sticky so much as a bit greasy. If you use it sparingly mixed in with a curl product like AG Recoil, it can work for you.

I also like it to smooth down ends a little.

I'm glad I came in here... I always wanted to try it because the PJ in me will not sit down... but I'm backing off and saving my 20 bucks for somthing else... thanks ladies.

I like it. I use a bit of it for my usual hair styles, along with CAG. I'm already getting glycerin from the CAG, so a bit of Humectant Pomade doesn't matter.

I think I still have some (I'll check when I get home). If someone is willing to pay the shipping cost, you can have it. It's at least half of the jar.

i cant wait till it gets here so i can use it and see how i like it.
so most of you ladies hated the humectant.
so how did you like the anti humectant pomade?
the pj in me says if one doesnt work the other may:lachen:

I am relaxed and I use it. I think that it is a great product. It helps to control my hair especially when I have alot of new growth.

Back