Aveda Users – Opinions Please!!

princessdi

Damage Remedy Intensive Reconstructor or Damage Remedy Reconstructor Conditioner?

I have used both and really love the Intensive Reconstructor but didn’t really have an issue with the other one either. The Intensive reconstructor only comes in the 16 oz container whereas the DR reconstructor conditioner comes in a 33.8 oz container. My question is, for those of you who use the Damage Remedy line, would you say that the regular reconstructor is just as good as the intensive reconstructor? I started out using the intensive when my hair was in bad shape and now that it’s not that bad, maybe the regular reconstructor will suffice.

Please let me know your thoughts?

I use both... I shampoo then put on the intensive tx, then rinse and use the conditioner... It leaves my hair so soft.. My hair is in good shape but I still use this!

I have both of the DR Reconstructor and I must give testimony to the shampoo!!! It is simply wonderful!!!! My hair after I shampoo with it feels like my hair was dc'd.

Now on the other hand the DR Reconstruct Cond. makes my hair feel hard and tangles! But I think that's because I don't follow with a moist. cond.

I have been eyeballing the DR Moist. and will more than likely get it.

I know how good Aveda is, and that's for sure!!!!!

LOVE AVEDA:yep:

My question is, for those of you who use the Damage Remedy line, would you say that the regular reconstructor is just as good as the intensive reconstructor?

When I used the Damage Remedy line, I would alternate between the two. The intensive conditioner definitely left my hair feeling more conditioned.

Do you buy from an Aveda salon? They will often just give you a free sample to try if you ask.

Back