Aveda--SAP MOSS & DAMAGE CONTROL SPRAY

luvmesumhair

Hi Ladies.

Anyone here use Sap Moss from Aveda? I brought the Shampoo and Conditioner. I did not use it yet and was wondering if anyone like it. The sales clerk claims that it is wonderful at making your hair very soft.

Also, how and what are you useing your Damaging Control spray for? Can you use it for rollersetting? Is it easier for you to comb out your hair with it?

I use the Damage Control Spray for rollersets. It helps with detangling & prevents breakage.

I've never used the Sap Moss.

i use the sap moss poo and the damage control. i love both. the dc really helps with detangling and the sap moss is really good. alot of people dont like it but i think its moisturizing enough:grin:

I like the sap moss poo as well. When I went to the Aveda Institute a few months back the student who did my hair told me to rub the shampoo between my palms until it turns white and then apply it to my hair. That's what I do and I love the way it leaves my hair-a lot of folks don't like it but it works for me. Enjoy your products!

Hi there,

I haven't used the Sap moss poo or conditioner but I have used the pre-poo concentrate. I liked it alot. I think the cost is what stopped me from using it so much.

Hi there,

I haven't used the Sap moss poo or conditioner but I have used the pre-poo concentrate. I liked it alot. I think the cost is what stopped me from using it so much.

I am thinking about getting that today. I want to use it for my new growth when it starts getting out of control.

Thanks ladies for responding.

But does anyone know why a lot of people don't like Sap Moss? Any particular reason why? Don't get me wrong. I am going to still try it because I know everything works different for everybody but I am just curious.

I used both sap moss and DR. I love them both.. I just used the smooth infusion last night and roller set. i liked it..

Thanks ladies for responding.

But does anyone know why a lot of people don't like Sap Moss? Any particular reason why? Don't get me wrong. I am going to still try it because I know everything works different for everybody but I am just curious.

I have tried the Sap Moss line before and it just left my hair dry. I did like the Sap Moss Concentrate though. I use the Damage control spray for rollersets and blowdrying. I do believe its helps to prevent breakage.

Although I rarely buy it, Sap Moss Shampoo is my all time favorite shampoo. The conditioner does nothing for me though. I have never tried the spray you are talking about.

I use the Damage Control Spray for rollersets. It helps with detangling & prevents breakage.

I've never used the Sap Moss.

I have this spray but I've only used it when i plan on using direct heat (usually a flat iron). When I bought it at the Aveda Institute, the stylist told me "If you use a lot of heat, this is gonna be your best friend". I'm gonna try it next time I rollerset.

I have the sap moss shampoo and concentrate. I love both of these products. The shampoo really detangles my hair, and both leave my hair soft.

Back