Aveda in Duane Reade!

I was hanging around Times Square on Friday and decided to go to Duane Reade, and being the PJ I am, I had to look in the hair section. They had Aveda for DAYSSSSSSSSSS
The complete line and I think the Aveda Elixer that has been discontinued. It's not to late to request them as Christmas gifts!

I am not shocked. I love some Duane Reade! Its the only store in the US that carries the African-American Band-Aid brand band-aids. I wish I could get some now...

(if I remember correctly its the Duane Reade that's a couple of blocks from Barney's)

I was hanging around Times Square on Friday and decided to go to Duane Reade, and being the PJ I am, I had to look in the hair section. They had Aveda for DAYSSSSSSSSSS
The complete line and I think the Aveda Elixer that has been discontinued. It's not to late to request them as Christmas gifts!

Aveda Elixer was brought back due to popular demand. You can buy it at any Aveda store. But Im pissed cause as soon as I move out here to CVS and Walgreens land - Duane Reade has stuff that I want.

Back